*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Mirror
  2. Katie
  3. Entering the House
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2625416-The-Mirror
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2171658
A haunted house has an expansive effect on uninvited guests...
This choice: Katie goes to the master bedroom...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Mirror

    by: expandor
Katie decided to head upstairs first. She hadn't heard the others take the stairs, and she figured they probably wouldn't want to risk going up there alone. Out of her friends, Katie was certainly the bravest, and she knew it. She hurried up the stairs, falling easily into a quick jog as she ascended the huge staircase. On the upper floor, there seemed to be an endless amount of doors; way more than Katie would have thought were even possible, even for a house this size.

There were three different hallways to choose from; one to the left, one to the right and one straight on. Katie had no idea which one led to what, so decided to start with the left and work her way across. She headed down the gloomy, dimly lit hall, seeing no signs of life or any movement at all. She was at least expecting to see an occasional Spider, but nope, nothing at all.

Katie decided to start at the end of hall and work her way back. Turning the handle of the last doorway in the corridor, she carefully pushed it open, half expecting someone, or something, to jump out at her. She had watched enough horror movies in her life to know this was usually when a cliche jump scare occurred.

But once again, there was nothing. It was almost disappointing. Katie looked around and saw she was in a rather fancy looking bedroom, with a large four poster bed in its centre and an enormous wardrobe and set of drawers on the far side. Directly opposite the bedroom was a large, full length mirror. Katie walked over and briefly checked her reflection; she was a slender, toned girl. Her had a pair of small, perky breasts and a relatively flat ass, with toned, almost washboard abs. She wasn't quite as curvy as some of her friends, or as busty, but her sharp, angular features gave her a very beautiful, aristocratic face.

As she looked back at herself, she saw a strange glimmer of light flash across the mirror's glass. Squinting, she lent in for a closer look...

"What would you change..."

The whispering voice came from nowhere, and Katie froze in place. For a moment, she found herself unable to respond, her eyes focused intently on her own reflection. Though she didn't know why, she found herself compelled to answer the question...

You have the following choices:

1. Katie wants bigger boobs...

2. Katie wants a bigger butt...

*Noteb*
3. Katie wants to be taller...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 expandor (UN: skeletorio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2625416-The-Mirror