*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Don't go in there
  2. Carrie
  3. Entering the House
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2564245-Dont-go-in-there
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2171658
A haunted house has an expansive effect on uninvited guests...
This choice: Carrie goes down to the cellar...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Don't go in there

    by: expandor
As she rounded a corner, Carrie spotted a large open hole in the floor, which looked very much like the way to the basement. It was a good job she had seen it, because any closer and she might have taken a very unpleasant fall inside. It was strange that someone would just leave this wide open - health and safety would have a field day. Kneeling down and taking out her phone, she shone her flashlight into the darkness below, but could hardly make anything out.

"Stacey!" She called into the pitch black basement. "Are you down there?"

There was no response, but Carrie figured this would probably be a good place to look. If Stacey hadn't been watching where she was going, she could quite easily have tumbled into the open door and broken a leg or something. Carrie moved her phone around until she caught sight of some steps, then climbed down. Each step creaked noisily beneath her feet, and she was a little worried they might break. Who knew how old and rotten this place was now?

Luckily though, that didn't happen, and after a few more steps, Carrie found herself back on solid ground. She shone her flashlight around in a circular motion, but the room appeared to be empty. No sign of Stacey anywhere. Sighing dejectedly, Carrie turned and made for the steps.

"Help..."

Carrie froze in her tracks. For a second, she thought she had imagined the voice, but it had definitely come from behind her...and it wasn't Stacey's. She turned slowly, shining her phone wildly in the air as she tried to find the source of the voice. "H-hello? Is someone else here?!" She asked, her voice shaking with fear.

Without warning, her flashlight illuminated the fact of a pale woman right in front of her. Two huge, dark eyes were staring right into Carrie's own, and she screamed in terror and threw the phone to the ground. Carrie scrambled for the steps, her heart pounding.

"Don't go."

Carrie shrieked as she desperately tried to get out of the basement, but in her haste, she tripped and fell backwards, landing with a crash on the floorboards below. Her vision went hazy as she saw the hatch above her slam shut, and her phone slipped from her hand as she passed out...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 expandor (UN: skeletorio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2564245-Dont-go-in-there