*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stacey?
  2. Carrie
  3. Entering the House
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2831896-Stacey
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2171658
A haunted house has an expansive effect on uninvited guests...
This choice: Carrie sees someone...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Stacey?

    by: sup
As Carrie looked down the halls, she couldn't help but notice a figure standing in the middle of the hall. The figure wore a strange looking mask over their face but Carrie could make out the outfit that they were wearing. "Those clothes. Wait...Stacey? Is...is that you?" she asked.

As soon as the figure looked at it, it quickly turned away and started running down the hall.

"Hey wait! Come back!" Carrie shouted as she ran after the masked figure. "They're keeping up a pretty good pace. That figure...its gotta be Stacey." she said.

The figure continued to run down the halls as Carrie, while a little out of shape, was still keeping pretty good time with the figure. But once she saw the dead end of the hall up ahead, she smirked. "Now I got her."

But to her surprise, she saw the figure just walk right through the door as if they were a ghost. "No way...that's...that's impossible." Carrie said stopping as she went on to catch her breath. "Well...no way they can escape. She has to be in that room." Carrie said heading on inside. Beyond the door though...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sup (UN: frown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2831896-Stacey