*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/3122972-Shrinking
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2171658
A haunted house has an expansive effect on uninvited guests...
This choice: Shrinking!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Shrinking!

    by: Squallor
"Shrinking!" Carrie muttered in horror.

As she was less then four feet tall. Walking down the hallway had in fact shrunk her to the point where she was the size of a young child.

Carrie placed a hand to her mouth in shock.
"How is this possible?!" She squeaked in dismay.

"I'm so small!"

When she reached the mirror, she grabbed the back and pulled herself up, looking in it to see if the mirror was lying. It wasn't, and yet the girl in the mirror continued to shrink before her eyes.

Carrie watched as her skirt slid off her waist and down her legs, her oversized shirt covered her. But the bottom of her black panties showed from the bottom.
"What am I going to do..." Carrie said.

She didn't know how much of this shrinking was temporary or permanent. She figured she'd have to find out.
Carrie hurried down the corridor and reached one of the bedrooms.

She looked down at herself, relieved to see the shrinking had stopped. But she was still only two feet tall and wearing her oversized shirt and black panties.
"Better than nothing." She muttered as she looked around the room.

There was a large wardrobe in the corner of the room. Carrie opened the door and looked inside. It was full of women's clothes, but they were all too big for her.
"I could've fit into those a few minutes ago." She thought.

Carrie turned away to look at the rest of the bedroom.

"What am I going to do..." She mumbled.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Squallor (UN: prodozul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/3122972-Shrinking