*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/3127694-Hints-Of-Stacey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2171658
A haunted house has an expansive effect on uninvited guests...
This choice: Carrie decides to explore the bedroom some more.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Hints Of Stacey

    by: Unknown
Carrie decided against going back down the hallway. The mere thought of shrinking even more was far too terrifying to her. There was no way to call her friends due to leaving her phone in her skirt down the hallway. Even if she did, part of her did not want them to become as small as her or worse.“Let’s see if there is something. Besides old fashion clothing of course.”

With that mutter, Carrie starts to explore the odd bedroom she found herself in occasionally pulling up her sagging panties that barely cling to her hips. It was old and dusty, as if someone had not lived in it for a long time. However the woman’s clothing, even if dusty as well, is hardly eaten by bugs. The rest of room is seemingly normal, at least for a supposedly abandoned house. In the end it takes the twenty-four year old climbing a creaky old chair as tall as her to actually find a clue.

“Okay maybe there is something here.” Carrie grunts as she gets on her knees, making her just high enough to see what is on the desk. Unlike the rest of the bedroom there are signs of use as some fresh blank white paper, a pen, several empty drinks, and a strange glass bottle sits right in the middle as if to signal its importance. It was an ordinary glass bottle, with a white fluid inside it. The thick clear glass sealed with a cork there is a label that read ‘Grow Me, Drink Me-S’. “That is weird. S? Stacey?”

Carrie looks over the desk, trying to see at least a clue who else has been here. Still the S on the label was telling and it looked like the bottle and paper has been brought from outside the house. The seat has not been sat in if her white undershirt now covered on the back with a fine mist of grey dusting. Carrie starts to mutter, putting all the clues together. “Okay Stacey why leave a note? Why not call us or at least text us? Unless you got shrink down in size like me.”

Carrie continues to stare at the bottle as if the bottle will tell her something, but nothing happens. It leaves many questions in Carrie’s black haired head. The simple fact however is that Stacey left behind this bottle knowing what would happen to whoever came down here, meaning that Carrie is either on the right track or Stacey has been here longer than the gang wants to know.

“What should we do with you?” Carrie says leaning forward to drag the glass bottle toward, her smaller hands barely able to grab the bottle making the woman grab it with both hands. Still in the seat, Carrie debates on what to do with the bottle.


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/3127694-Hints-Of-Stacey