*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other
  2. A teacher
  3. Starting off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2175202-New-Mommy-Welcome-to-new-family-Redux/cid/2580073-Other
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2175202
A remake. A female close to you wants to be your new mother. 2,000GPs for good adds!
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Other

    by: deus001
Ms Mathilda - Your art teacher, a French born lady that is known for being a bit of a eccentric sort but none can deny her creativity and caring nature. She tends to dote on you during class and often watches you the most. She stands at 5'8 with a very ample E cup and juicy ass and has long flowing ruby red hair that trails past her hips, calls you her little dear and is in her late 20s.

Ms Quintel - A German lady that works as the computing teacher. Is in her mid 40s and has had two kids before, with them grown up she enjoys spending time with the kids at school. Has a healthy complexion with heavy D cups and a bit of a chubby belly and butt.

You have the following choices:

1. Ms Mathilda

*Noteb*
2. Ms Quintel

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 deus001 (UN: deus001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deus001 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2175202-New-Mommy-Welcome-to-new-family-Redux/cid/2580073-Other