*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A catgirl
  2. Other
  3. Moved in
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2175306-Your-monster-girl-next-door/cid/2580703-A-catgirl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Dark · #2175306
You've moved into a new house, the next door neighbour isn't normal though.....
This choice: A catgirl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A catgirl

    by: deus001
You were being watched from the second floor window next door, you would have only been able to see a slim shadow at the window frame. She quietly purred under her throat, this woman had just moved into the place. Actually a couple of weeks before you arrived with her Mother. The girl had been pestered by her Mother to try and find herself a potential mate after they got the place.

But none of the people around here caught her eye, until you. Being a strapping young lad that was good looking, cute even to her. She bore feline features, drumming her manicured claw like nails on the nearby wall. She licked her lips and planned to introduce herself to you later tonight.........

What did she look like?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 deus001 (UN: deus001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deus001 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2175306-Your-monster-girl-next-door/cid/2580703-A-catgirl