*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176489-Diaper-Buying-Disaster/cid/2585958-You-run-into-someone-you-know-in-the-diaper-aisle
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #2176489
You sneakily stock up on some more diapers and end up with more than you bargained for!
This choice: You run into someone you know in the diaper aisle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You run into someone you know in the diaper aisle

    by: MaskedMark
As you walk into the diaper aisle, you are shocked to see your neighbor, Miss Parkin strolling through the aisle while pushing her two twin infants.

She recognizes you and immediately says "Hi Billy, what are you doing here? This is a little far from home?"

You quickly try to come up with something smart to say, but before anything leaves your mouth, she says: "Your mother and father told me they would be out of town this weekend, why are you in the diaper aisle anyway? Have a little one of your own?" She says as she lets out a laugh.

You stare at the ground awkwardly without knowing what to say.

After an awkward silence, she says..."Are these for you?"

You have the following choices:

1. You confess and say yes

*Noteb*
2. You make up a story

*Noteb*
3. You wet yourself

*Noteb*
4. She leaves

5. Readers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MaskedMark (UN: mdb354 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MaskedMark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176489-Diaper-Buying-Disaster/cid/2585958-You-run-into-someone-you-know-in-the-diaper-aisle