*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Running in to a Tank
  2. The Eve of the Big Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179157-The-Big-Trip/cid/2602531-Running-in-to-a-Tank
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2179157
Your annual trip goes more than a bit unexpectedly when something/someone starts changing.
This choice: You drift to sleep, but see a familiar face on the trip the next day  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Running in to a Tank

    by: Thatbadwriter
Awakening the next day you nearly sprang out of bed with excitement, absolutely chomping at the bit with anticipation. Finally the week had come, your week, no one to answer to and no rules to follow. You gathered your bag and headed out the door with a dopey smile on your face. Tossing the bag in the passenger seat you now only needed to make a quick stop for groceries and you were set.

Pulling up to the grocery store on the way out of town you were pleased to see that there were few other people at the store so hopefully you'd be able to go in and out in no time. Making your way into the store you grabbed a cart and made your way through the aisles, but before long you accidentally bumped into one of the few other shoppers with your cart.

"Oh my God I'm sorry! Are you alright? I shouldn't have let my cart get away from me!" you gushed.

"Hey hey calm down it's all good," the guy said completely unfazed "I'm a bit to solid for that to really hurt anyway."

Getting your first proper look at the guy you saw what he meant. He was huge through and through, towering over you at what looked to be 6'6 and sporting the most dense and muscled figure you'd ever seen. As you continued staring, noting the thick light blonde hair on his arms and legs, you vaguely heard someone say "Josh!?" wait how did he know your name? As you looked to the man's face you were briefly confused, staring at his rugged stubble that was somehow perfectly offsetting a charming puppy dog face you finally realized who this was.

"Oh my God Jake! It's been years how are you?" you asked the huge man you hadn't seen in at least 10 years.

"I'm doing alright," he said "just running some errands."

"Well yeah, but I mean, like, you must work out like non-stop!" you said eliciting a blush "You're so huge too! Remember you used to be way shorter than me."

"Well I was younger by a year, I mean I guess I still am haha," he clumsily said, totally flustered by the flattery "but I do work out some."

Seeing him blush was starting to stir something in you. You couldn't quite explain it, but Jake's gentle nature and enormous figure was quite alluring for whatever reason. "Well it must be more than some, you're built like a tank!"

"Heh thanks man, but enough about me what are you up to?" Jake asked.

"Well actually I was just about to go on vacation." you told him.

"No shit man! I'm actually on vacation too!" Jake said excitedly.

"Well...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thatbadwriter (UN: jwe90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thatbadwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179157-The-Big-Trip/cid/2602531-Running-in-to-a-Tank