*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Some Unexpected Guests
  2. The Eve of the Big Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179157-The-Big-Trip/cid/2656892-Some-Unexpected-Guests
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2179157
Your annual trip goes more than a bit unexpectedly when something/someone starts changing.
This choice: You drift to sleep, but there's a strange package at the cabin tomorrow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Some Unexpected Guests

    by: Thatbadwriter
The following day you gathered your things and made tracks for your cabin. When you arrived however there was a bizarre tattered package on the stoop. Getting out of your car and walking through the splendor of nature, a small clearing alive with the chirping of birds and dotted with wildflowers with a petite lake beside the cabin, you made your way to retrieve the package. Examining the cardboard remains you found the top removed and a staggering amount of different languages among the box's labels, Japanese, Russian, French, was that Cantonese, and many more. It didn't even appear the package was even addressed to you...or anyone, "Weird..." you thought before hearing a voice coming from the cabin. Abruptly dropping the box you cautiously opened the front door and were stunned silent to see two very strange looking and very nude men "Hello" the smaller one said with a wave and...a tail swish? The next thing you knew your head hit the floor.

---

Half an hour later your eyes fluttered open to see a large raccoon...man...and an even larger skunk...person sitting over you. Sitting up, realizing the two had moved you to your bed, you asked "Who the hell are you guys?"

"Well...um...how do I even answer that?" the raccoon asked back, the skunk nodding in agreement.

"I mean what are your names?" you clarified.

The two exchanged a look before the raccoon said "I guess we don't have any..."

Looking first to the raccoon, taking note of the athletic build of the raccoon, his well developed arms covered in a light brown fur that progressively darkened further down to his hands. Hefty pectorals seated above a practically chiseled six pack all draped in a cream white fur that lead up to a similarly colored face barring a signature black mask-like pattern around his amber eyes, accompanied by two black pointed ears and a few small brown spikes of hair atop his head. A bushy brown tail casually flicked behind him, ringed with black stripes, just above a thick pair of tan well muscled legs, between which sat an enormous cream sheath above two heavy cream colored testicles. Becoming aware of just how long you'd been staring you offered, "Hmm, what do you think of the name Roger?"

"Roger? Roger...Roger!" he said "I like it! I'll be Roger!"

Moving to the skunk you found a behemoth of a man absolutely bathed in black fur, muscles positively heaving from his monstrous arms coming to form tremendous peaks. The bone white fur on his massive jutting pectorals and phenomenal eight pack offsetting the black. A kind black furred head sat above the massive torso, housing soft green eyes and two black rounded ears with white interiors all beneath a mop of black hair with a single shock of white. Behind him was a long white stripe leading to massive, nigh heart shaped, tail on which the stripe split apart then curled together adding to the heart aesthetic. Beneath the tail was two tree trunk like black thighs that were either side of a preposterously enormous black sheath above two orange size white balls. Again realizing the duration of your leer you suggested, after an admittedly childish thought crossed your mind, "What about Pete?" The skunk quietly pondered than name for a moment before returning an apprehensive look. "Alright, what about Peter?" After considering the addendum for a moment the skunk opened his eyes and nodded back.

"Good...now forgive my bluntness, but What. The. Hell?!" you demanded.

"I'll show you, come on," Roger said, grabbing your arm and pulling you out of your bed.

Now standing beside the two of them you realized Roger was several inches taller than you, probably around 6 foot 2 inches, while Peter loomed over the both of you at what you guessed was 8 feet tall. Making your way into the common area of the cabin Roger began fishing between the couch cushions before producing a green entirely label-less bottle. "We both drank whatever this stuff was," Roger explained "It was in the box outside."

"Uh...ok...I guess, but how come Peter is so much bigger?" you asked.

"Simple," Roger said, matter of factly, "the damn pig drank nearly all of it himself." Peter though seemed rather unfazed by the provocation as he simply turned away.

"Riiiight" you said, somewhat dissatisfied with the answer you'd gotten, "Well since you guys are here would you...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thatbadwriter (UN: jwe90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thatbadwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179157-The-Big-Trip/cid/2656892-Some-Unexpected-Guests