*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179268-Shrunk-in-the-Worlds-of-Ochiko-Terada/cid/2604535-Madoka-Magica
by Brosus
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2179268
Enter the world of one of many of Ochiko Terada's games and artpieces - hope you survive.
This choice: Madoka Magica  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Madoka Magica

    by: Questathana
After the events of the Madoka Magica show and movie, Homura and Madoka now have godlike power. Homura constantly takes out her feelings out on everything from entire cities to planets. Madoka is the more gentle of the two, but she still often plays around with Homura and causes an untold amount of devastation. They can grow to as big as they want, bring back what they destroy and might even have some hidden powers up their sleeves. Their only real challenge is each other.

This is the scenario in Ochiko's latest hentai. However, he also made one that involved Homura, Madoka and even Mami becoming insanely big futas and causing destruction.

You can pick the first, the futa or a new scenario involving other Madoka characters besides just the main two.

You have the following choices:

1. Ultimate Size (Goddesses)

*Noteb*
2. Gigantization Magic Exist Too!! (Futa)

3. Other Madoka Cast

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Questathana (UN: questathana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brosus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179268-Shrunk-in-the-Worlds-of-Ochiko-Terada/cid/2604535-Madoka-Magica