*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meeting the neighbors
  2. Day One at Port Zaftig
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182815-Port-Zaftig/cid/2619545-Meeting-the-neighbors
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2182815
A coastal city where the air is hot, the ocean is cool, and furs of absurd weights live.
This choice: Meet the neighbors  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Meeting the neighbors

    by: Mindovermatter
Evan hoped at least some of his new neighbors were in. It was still late in the morning, and if any of them worked day jobs then they would probably be gone. But the lion figured that it wouldn't hurt to see if any were around.

Because of the sheer enormity of the apartments, the seventh floor didn't have as many units as most buildings would have. Only five other apartments existed in the floor. 702 and 704 were directly to his left and right respectively and it would make sense for Evan to introduce himself to furs he'd be sharing walls with.

Evan peaked into the hallway. Unit 701 was at one far end of the hall. The lion spotted a few small boxes that had been delivered to that apartment and left outside. The resident might not be in, but he could see for himself.

705 was two unit away from him on the right. Evan strolled down the hallway and when he walked by, he saw that the door way even wider than his own doorway. The lion figured that he could drive a car through it.

Out of 706 came a young, full-figured lioness. Approximately 250 pounds, she carried most of her weight in his thighs and butt, both of which were terribly straining her pants. She looked flustered as her paw dug into her backpack. Pulling out a set of keys, she quickly looked the door to the apartment and turned to briskley walk to the elevator, seemingly ignoring Evan.

You have the following choices:

1. Check in with 701

2. See if 702 was in

3. Knock on 704

4. See what's the deal with 705

5. Say hello to the lioness from 706

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mindovermatter (UN: blahblah64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindovermatter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182815-Port-Zaftig/cid/2619545-Meeting-the-neighbors