*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182815-Port-Zaftig/cid/2619898-The-roo-in-the-room-next-door
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2182815
A coastal city where the air is hot, the ocean is cool, and furs of absurd weights live.
This choice: Knock on 704  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The 'roo in the room next door

    by: Mindovermatter
The door to apartment 704 swing open when Evan's paw was centimeters away from it. He had to suddenly pull back to prevent himself from accidentally hitting the orange kangaroo that was stepping into the hallway. The 'roo was startled seeing the lion outside his door without notice.

"Oh, oops! Sorry!" Evan said apologetically.

The 'roo had a paw of his chest as he calmed down. "No worries! You really surprised me there!" He was just about the same height as Evan and wore a white t-shirt and black sweatpants. The 'roo looked fairly proportional from the waist up with a little but of chub around his stomach and on his chest. However, his hindquarters were absurdly large. His butt looked like the 'roo stuffed two beachballs full of jelly into the back of his pants. His tail was engorged with lard and hung lazily over his rear. The 'roo's thighs looked just as chunky though one might surmise that there was some muscle in those legs to haul that enormous ass around. "Can I help you with something?"

"Oh, I was actually just here to introduce myself," the lion said. "I just moved in next door this morning in unit 703. I'm Evan!"

"Ah, cool. Good to meet you neighbor. I'm Ollie!" The two shook paws. "Hey, I was just head out to lunch. I never miss the lunch special at El Burrito Diablito! Care to join me, neighbor? My treat!"

You have the following choices:

1. Join Ollie for lunch

2. Decline, but make plans to hang out later

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mindovermatter (UN: blahblah64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindovermatter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182815-Port-Zaftig/cid/2619898-The-roo-in-the-room-next-door