*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Northern Needles
  2. The Four Clans
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2183959-The-Gluttonous-World-of-Armello/cid/2623961-The-Northern-Needles
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2183959
Pack on the pounds as you explore the world of Armello, but try not to get eaten yourself!
This choice: The Northern Needles  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Northern Needles

    by: crossblade
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Brave and noble warriors from the frigid mountains of the far north...
Far north of the Palace, a long stoic mountain range known as the Northern Needles looms, forming some of the coldest parts of Armello year-round. Only those with the hardiest of constitutions could survive up there... making this place the perfect home for the capital of the Wolf Clan. The hierarchy of the wolves may seem esoteric to outsiders, but it's all based on strict systems of dominance, power, and honor. Outsiders should be fine, as long as they recognize the authority of the "Alphas", and don't go sticking their noses into the territory of unfamiliar packs.

A chilly place to start your adventure. So, just who are you?

You have the following choices:

1. A warrior of the Wolf Clan

2. A citizen of the Northern Needles

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crossblade (UN: crossblade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
crossblade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2183959-The-Gluttonous-World-of-Armello/cid/2623961-The-Northern-Needles