*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Plump Girlfriends
  2. Hopeless Romantic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184110-Youre-Dating-a-Predator/cid/2624978-Plump-Girlfriends
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2184110
Living in Zinnia City, you happen to fall in love with someone on the gluttonous side.
This choice: *Woman* Plump Women  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Plump Girlfriends

    by: crossblade
Name: Darline
Age: 31
Species: Hippopotamus
Bio: Works as a custodian at the local college campus. She keeps the fact that she’s a pred a close secret, but frequently, she finds herself unable to resist the urge to swallow an unlucky student down, despite the fact that she’d definitely be fired if anybody found out. She’s rather neurotic, socially awkward, and apparently a huge anime fan. Quietly, though, the awkward pachyderm desperately yearns for someone that would care for her, pudge and all.

Name: Beatrice
Age: 25
Species: Camarillo White Horse
Bio: She used to be an opera singer and a dancer, but she was blacklisted from the industry when she swallowed some high-up executive. Now, she's set up her very own makeshift stage on a street corner in Zinnia City, where she puts on her very own shows, typically involving belly dancing, which she is hypnotically great at. Her gluttony has done more than just make her fat, it's also improved her profits; she tends to grab passersby and swallow them whole to make her belly dancing shows a little more interesting.

Name: Bertha
Age: 38
Species: Turkey
Bio: Call centers are already quite a terrible job... but they're even more so when your manager is a giant, hungry turkey with a short temper! That businesslike suit she wears just barely manages to stretch over her gut, and it struggles even more so after she's devoured a few employees who fail to meet their quotas. All of those who work at a call center like this are usually just desperate to make some cash, since working for a boss like this would probably just be a complete nightmare... unless, of course, seeing her gulp down your colleagues was actually the highlight of your otherwise boring days.

You have the following choices:

1. Darline

2. Beatrice

3. Bertha

4. More girlfriends!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crossblade (UN: crossblade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
crossblade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184110-Youre-Dating-a-Predator/cid/2624978-Plump-Girlfriends