*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More girlfriends!
  2. Plump Girlfriends
  3. Hopeless Romantic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184110-Youre-Dating-a-Predator/cid/2627226-More-girlfriends
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2184110
Living in Zinnia City, you happen to fall in love with someone on the gluttonous side.
This choice: More girlfriends!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More girlfriends!

    by: crossblade
Name: Anna
Age: 21
Species: Giraffe
Bio: The only way you'd really meet this giraffe is through chat rooms online. She's agoraphobic and spends most of the time in her apartment, only leaving when she gets hungry, stuffing her belly with the first people she comes across before retreating hurriedly back into her apartment. Online, she's highly engaged in all sorts of geek culture, including video games, comic books, everything. She's very shy about talking about her real life, though... though, perhaps with some convincing, someone truly persuasive might be able to convince her to let them visit her apartment. Secretly, she craves physical affection, something she's never received from another person before.

Name: Melanie
Age: 32
Species: Cow
Bio: Always seen dressed in a big old-fashioned maid outfit, she's always working as a live-in tutor and nanny. She's a soft and motherly type who loves caring for others nearly as much as she loves getting to live in the mansions of rich folk. However, she rarely holds onto one job for more than a few months, for a simple reason; she's hungry, and really enjoys eating people! No matter what they try, nobody seems to be able to convince her to stop eating their neighbors and house guests! She's so good at all sorts of work, though, that she always gets a new job quick.

You have the following choices:

1. Anna

2. Melanie

3. More girlfriends!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crossblade (UN: crossblade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
crossblade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184110-Youre-Dating-a-Predator/cid/2627226-More-girlfriends