*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Girls Gotta Go Shopping
  2. Got Milk
  3. Meeting Mom
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185387-My-Mommys-Gender-Bending-Adventure/cid/NYDTPQ66T-Girls-Gotta-Go-Shopping
by Mr.Z
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2185387
Sam's life turns strange when his mom comes home after an experimental treatment.
This choice: Go Shopping  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Girls Gotta Go Shopping

    by: insert name here
"So, I was thinking of something fun for us today. Helen, would you like to go shopping with us. You could probably use some new clothes after your big changes. You are kind of stretching those out” said Lana while gesturing vaguely in Helen’s crotch’s direction.

“Ha ha. Yeah guilty” said Helen, grabbing her bulging panties lifting the bulge up then letting it drop down. This movement drew both Sam’s and Lana’s attention and threatened to snap the strained fabric of Helen’s underwear.

“Going shopping would be great” continued Helen acting like her son and his fiancé hadn’t just looked directly at her junk.

“Oh um. Yeah I know a place that has a good selection for larger girls” said Lana pulling her attention away from Helen’s bulge.

“Well I’m definitely larger but at my age and with what I’m packing now I wouldn’t say girl is accurate anymore” said Helen in a joking tone.

“I’m sure your husband would still call you his girl if he were still around” said Lana

“Oh my Harold would have called me his little lady any chance he got, but now I would probably be the taller one calling him my little man, just like Sam is now my little boy” said Helen before smothering her son in a hug. Her expanded breasts wrapped around his head while her bulging panties rubbed against his arm.

“Mom please you’re suffocating me” said Sam as he struggled in Helen’s embrace.

“Ok fine. I just miss being able to hug you like this” said Helen separating from Sam.

“Shouldn’t you go get dressed now so we can go shopping soon” said Sam trying to forget the feeling of his mother’s panty cover cock rubbing against him.

“Not until I see you and Lana finish up that breakfast I made for you. And don’t forget to drink your milk. I didn’t squeeze out all that nutrition for it to go to waste” answered Helen leaning against the kitchen island that Lana and Sam sat at. She then watched intently as they finished up the food before reluctantly grabbing their glasses of milk and drinking the rest down. Helen ended up paying extra attention to them drinking and unconsciously began biting her lip at what she saw.

Almost at the same time that the two finished their drinks there was an audible snapping of fabric then a meaty thud as Helen’s underwear ripped and freed her beastly cock to slam into the island. She then stood back grabbing the ruined panties before they could fall, exposing her still mostly flaccid cock to her son and his fiancé.

“Darn I liked that pair” said Helen more concerned at the loss of her underwear than her nudity in front of others.

“Mom please go get dressed. It’s just hanging there” said Sam exasperated with his mother as she just stood there, her cock slowly getting bigger before his eyes

“Fine fine fine. I’ll go get dressed. No need to have a fit” answered Helen before walking out of the kitchen, her cock flopping between her legs as she went.


When they all regathered to leave for shopping Sam and Lana were in t-shirts and jeans while Helen was in a blouse and skirt. The skirt should have been knee length but Helen’s impressive hips and ass made it look like a mini skirt on her. Her blouse also should have been able to tuck into the skirt but it just barely reached covering her stomach from sight.

Looking at his mother, Sam could see the bulge in her skirt but he didn’t think it looked too big until he noticed that there was another bulge in her blouse traveling up from her crotch to between her breasts. He realized the bulge in her skirt was only her balls and her cock was being held up against her torso between her breasts. Sam was sure that if her blouse lifted up even a little bit in the front some of her bare cock flesh would be exposed. Sam wanted to ask Helen to change again but realized she probably didn’t have any better options.

Getting into the car to go, Sam took the driver seat while Lana took shotgun and Helen took the back. Given how tall and big Helen had gotten she needed the extra room of the backseats and was spread out across two seats in an unladylike fashion. When Lana looked back at her during the drive she saw that Helen’s skirt had bunched up in the front exposing her crotch. Lana was surprised to see that Helen’s huge hairy balls were uncovered as the older woman had not bothered to put on another set of panties after her previous pair had ripped.

Helen noticed Lana staring at her balls and mouthed to her “I know they’re super big” not in an attempt to be secretive with Lana but just to not distract Sam while he was driving. Lana just sheepishly nodded and turned back towards the front.

Once they made it to their destination all of them got out of the car with Helen having to take some time to adjust her clothes to hide her partial nudity. Lana then guided the group to large boutique clothing store that said it had sizes for larger women. When they entered Helen elicited a shocked gasp from the shop assistant who turned to greet them.

“Oh I’m so sorry you just surprised me and I um…. Is there anything I could help you with” said the assistant trying to appear professional.

“That’s no problem sweetie I just recently had something of a growth spurt and I could do with a measuring from a professional like you” answered Helen looking down at the smaller woman who couldn’t have been much more than 5 feet tall next to Helen’s 7.

Sam wanted to object to the measurement knowing that his mother’s lax nature about her new genitalia would undoubtedly lead to the assistant seeing her cock during the process. Before he could come up with a convincing argument as to why she should the assistant was already leading Helen towards the dressing rooms. At that point he could only hope that his mom and the assistant would be professional about the measurements.

With Helen not with them Lana browsed the boutique trying to find something for herself while Sam waited by the dressing rooms for his mother to return. It was a while before a blushing assistant and a smiling Helen left the dressing rooms. The assistant then gave Helen a piece of paper with numbers on them one of those might have been a phone number but the rest were Helen’s sizes. The assistant left before Sam could ask her anything and Helen told him to come help her pick out some new clothes for herself.

It was an awkward situation for Sam the 27 year old man to be picking out bras for his stacked mother and even more awkward when she was asking his opinion on a choice of crotchless panties. Sam only wanted her to be getting the larger women’s boyshorts underwear that would completely cover her new cock and balls but Helen insisted on getting at least one fun pair for herself. She would hear his argument that the crotchless panties would do nothing for her cock and she was soon heading to the dressing rooms with both of the crotchless panties and the other clothes they had picked out. Sam then caught up with Lana who had already tried on her selection of clothes and the two then began waiting outside of the dressing rooms for Helen. It was almost ten minutes of waiting when the sound of muffled slapping sounds started coming from the changing room. Sam couldn’t believe what he was hearing. This had to be the sound of his huge mother plowing into some woman with her massive dong but who could she possibly be doing it with. Lana said she would go check it out but Sam said he would do it and marched in.

When he finds the booth that the flesh slapping and muffled moaning is coming from and opens it up who does he find with his mother.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The shop’s assistant

*Noteb*
2. Another female shopper

*Noteb*
3. A male shopper

4. By herself

*Noteb*
5. Reader’s Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 insert name here (UN: ins3rtnamehere at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185387-My-Mommys-Gender-Bending-Adventure/cid/NYDTPQ66T-Girls-Gotta-Go-Shopping