*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What the...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185394-Snowman-Transformation/cid/2630304-What-the
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2185394
Josh wakes up to find himself transformed into a snowman. Melted by cruel sexy women.
Chapter #1

What the...

    by: wallcrawler
"What the..." Josh said in a tense tone.
He looked around, unsure of where he was.
"Shit I'm cold!" he shook, looking down he saw his limbs were made of white fluffy snow.
"Oh my god! I'm a snowman!" he shouted. He silenced his voice upon hearing some chatter off in the distance. Upon further inspection he realized he was currently near a university. His house was miles from this place.

How am I going to get home without anyone seeing me? he thought to himself.
He made his way to the corner of one of the buildings and peaked around the corner.

His frozen heart skipped a beat when he saw...

You have the following choices:

1. A group of women

2. One woman

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 wallcrawler (UN: asdfnow4never at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wallcrawler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185394-Snowman-Transformation/cid/2630304-What-the