*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186142-The-Head-Collector/cid/2643817-Head-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2186142
Based on Return to Oz, this story is about a woman who likes to collect heads.
This choice: Head 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Head 1

    by: Joe
There was on particular head that the collector wants to put on. It appears as a gothic girl with dark hair in curls with a head accessory on the side. The head looks fitting to be a young vampire girl as she got the vibe while maintaining this odd cuteness. The name of this girl is Lina.

"Oh master, hast thou summon me for an important task," said Lina as she is prone to act so dramatic and fail on several occasions. The collector just finds that to be so cute.

The collector gave a thumbs up as she picks up Lina's head and slowly attach her. She mostly slowed it down just so she can hear Lina do her cute monologue.

"Blessed the mother of darkness to choose me as her vessel. I shalt fail thee with this divine task as I Lina of the Living Dusk shall serve thee well. With my frightening charisma and tempting charm, I shall..."

Lina was then interrupted as she is now attached to the collector. Whatever is left of the real Lisa is now in her subconscious as she does talk to her master through thoughts.

"Now I am whole with the might of the living dusk!" the collector said as she then giggles.

"Master, its not funny!" said Lina in her mind.

"Sorry," said the collector.

With the head of Lina, the collector decides to...

You have the following choices:

1. Go shopping

2. Visit a game workshop (The ones with RPG dice games)

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe (UN: quad2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186142-The-Head-Collector/cid/2643817-Head-1