*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186142-The-Head-Collector/cid/2647149-Head-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2186142
Based on Return to Oz, this story is about a woman who likes to collect heads.
This choice: Head 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Head 2

    by: Joe
The head is named Chloe and she has turquoise dyed hair with a beanie hat. She seemed very excited to be chosen as not only she gets to have a body, but she can sort of do what she liked most. Playing the guitar. The collector has many odd jobs and she uses these heads to do them as they sort of teach her the basics. One of them involves playing music at a local cafe on several occasions.

"Can't wait to get rockin and rolling!" said Chloe.

The collector puts Chloe on as she gets the sensation of being able to see and hear. She took a deep breath as she went to changed into a more casual college look with a guitar in a case.

"I can't really tell the time so what day is it today? Practice? A cafe concert?" Chloe said in the collector's mind.

"Slow down, you might give both of us a headache," the collector said.

As it turns out...

You have the following choices:

1. The Collector just wants to practice

*Noteb*
2. The Collector has a small concert

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe (UN: quad2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186142-The-Head-Collector/cid/2647149-Head-2