*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186142-The-Head-Collector/cid/2739478-one-of-the-bodies-was-sitting-in-the-wrong
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2186142
Based on Return to Oz, this story is about a woman who likes to collect heads.
This choice: one of the bodies was sitting in the "wrong" section. It had free will!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

one of the bodies was sitting in the "wrong...

    by: SabTaurDalton
... one of the bodies was sitting in the "wrong" section. That could only mean one thing: it had free will. Not wanting to waste the opportunity to figure out what was different about them, The Collector waited until the body stood up to get off, following her off the bus. The body makes its way to an apartment building, showing more signs of sentience by punching in the combination for the door. The Collector follows right behind, catching the door before it fully closes to get into the building, and, when the body enters into an elevator, she followed. Once the elevator started moving, The Collector hit the stop button, trapping them both.
“Hey! What was that for you stupid body,” the body shouted.
“So, you do have sentience,” The Collector replied.
“As don’t you it seems. So, the head thief’s magic didn’t work fully on you either?”
“Nope, but I don’t openly show myself off like that either. Why do you?”
“Because I have nothing to hide, and neither should you. Bodies are people still. Say, want to come to my place? Possibly have a talk and drink?”

Do you accept her offer, or do you get back to your ways?

You have the following choices:

1. Accept her offer. The opportunity is to good.

*Noteb*
2. Go back to your day

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SabTaurDalton (UN: sabrina-taur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186142-The-Head-Collector/cid/2739478-one-of-the-bodies-was-sitting-in-the-wrong