*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186142-The-Head-Collector/cid/2768378-one-passenger-was-the-identical-twin-of-a-head-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2186142
Based on Return to Oz, this story is about a woman who likes to collect heads.
This choice: one passenger was the identical twin of a head in The Collector's collection!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

one passenger was the identical twin of a head ...

    by: Unknown
If the Collector could gasp, she would have. Sitting near the front of the bus was unmistakably Maria, a meek little Catholic girl the Collector had Collected over a year ago. Well, the Maria SHE knew was a meek little Catholic girl. The one she was looking at now was almost the exact opposite, a spikes and leather clad punk plastered with anarchy symbols and slogans and with tattered sleeves covered in LGBT+ pins and patches. Despite her new dress code, and the fact that her once long and wavy brown hair had been completely shaved on both the left and right side of her head and dyed into a tangled orange and yellow mess on the top and back of her head, it was still Maria. Her small round nose, her low set and pouty lips (crimson with lipstick), her large hazel eyes set low beneath a high arched brow (now with 2 circular piercings above the right eye), the Collector never forgot a face and that face was Maria's.

That is, she thought it was. Right up until not-Maria turned her head and revealed a small mole near the bottom of her left cheek. Maria didn't have that. The Collector stared at the familiar yet alien woman for a long time, though luckily no one on the bus seemed to notice as she had no head and therefor where exactly she was looking was a mystery to all but herself. The Collector was starting to wonder if she'd gone crazy (a thought that the ageless, head kidnapping psychopath with a superiority complex and a completely backwards moral compass surprisingly didn't consider that often), the Collector suddenly remembered something. Maria had mentioned having a sister once before, in passing conversation. She had never mentioned that said sister was an identical twin, but why would she? It would be a weird thing to bring up to your kidnapper, and maybe she was embarrassed. After all, she was everything her sister wasn't. Or, maybe her sister HAD been like her, but had switched up her look and outlook after Maria went missing. Maybe Maria was trying to protect her? She didn't know, all she knew was that Maria was still safe and sound in her underground dungeon, and she silently sighed with relief.

Thinking about it, The Collector decided to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186142-The-Head-Collector/cid/2768378-one-passenger-was-the-identical-twin-of-a-head-