*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186817-Poseidons-Elite/cid/2639800-Ms-Paula-personally
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2186817
You are a young member of Poseidon's Elite. Can you prove yourself to be worthy?
This choice: Ms. Paula personally.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ms. Paula personally.

    by: nobody495
"Ooo, Paula called for you personally!" Lucy said. "Quite the accomplishment, little guy!" You felt your arms slump at that, having learned Paula again personally requested you. You didn't know why, but Paula seemed to want you close to her for some reason, especially in weird situations like this... Lucy got up and began stepping deeper into the parlor, and you followed her. She led you deeper in, and stood next to the entry to one of the public washrooms. Well, these'd usually be public, but certain Pegasi like to pay extra to rent one of these out for themselves. Paula was one of them.

You stepped past Lucy, who waved you off as you went deeper into the washroom. In there, you gently stepped onto the tiled and wet floors, a gentle, warm steam having filled the room. You continued forwards, feeling a sort of haze wash over you as the steam blanketed around you. But you knew where the clients would usually lie down. You continued forwards, and saw a slightly risen part of tile, it shaped to resemble a knee-high table. You approached, the steam fairly thick in front of you. And soon, you saw her form.

Lying on the raised tile was Paula herself, four times your size. This parlor incentivized its clients to be nude, and nude she was. You could see her well defined muscles, looking thick enough to grind meat. These were contrasted by the graceful-looking wings sprouting from her shoulders, folded back, her soft white feathers looming over her back. You could see her breasts slightly squishing against the tile she rested upon, looking soft and pillow-y to you. Towards the rear of the tile was Paula's backside, strong legs, thick enough for squeezing, sprouted from a giant, thick butt, looking outright thicker than your torso. The only slight reprieve you had to the giant butt was the golden tail lightly covering it.

You soon realized that you were just staring there, and quickly rushed to her side. As you got closer, you could see her soft face, strands of her thick mane draped over her, matted down with water. You weren't sure how effective her bath was, however, because even from here you could smell a few wafts of sweat. At your sudden burst of speed, Paula brought her head up and looked over at the source. She held a scowl, though you could swear you saw the corner of her mouth lift a little when she saw you.

"Punctual as usual," she noted. "So glad to see you."

"You mean so glad to see your masseuse?" you retorted. Paula shook her head and went back to lying down, softly sighing.

"All this training has gotten me tense," she said. "The muscles've gotten all tense, y'know?" You tried to hide the roll of your eyes. Being young, you didn't understand that you were the only Pegasus she trained, so you figured you'd have more reason to complain when it came to training. You were sure your poor butt could contest that. You approached and cracked your knuckles.

"Now, where should we start?" You saw Paula keep her limbs stretched out and spread, her various limbs trying to make room for your fingers. Her tail hiked up, and her wings stretched skyward.

"Now that you mention it..."

You have the following choices:

1. My butt needs some attention

*Noteb*
2. My back is killing me

*Noteb*
3. My feet are sore as Tarturus

*Noteb*
4. My neck and shoulders are aching

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186817-Poseidons-Elite/cid/2639800-Ms-Paula-personally