*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Going to Shrink High!
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188228-Shrink-as-you-want-REWARDS/cid/2645187-Going-to-Shrink-High
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2188228
You suddenly gained the power to shrink and grow at will! (Rewards)
This choice: Going to Shrink High!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Going to Shrink High!

    by: Mc Writer
Of all the options you could take, you ultimately chose to go to the local highschool to perv on some people. The reason why you chose highschool largely had to do with the fact that not only is there a large number of them clumped together, they're also starting to mature meaning their boobs and butts are starting to become adult like.

After walking to the school, you made use of a little crack you had learned about from all the way back when you studied there. After entering the building, you made a beeline to the Gym, knowing that both the boy's changeroom and girls changeroom had an entrance there. On your way there, you came across the washroom for both genders which gave you an idea, that being hanging out on top of the toilet and watching people do their business.

What is the route to take here?

You have the following choices:

1. Boys Washroom

*Noteb*
2. Boys Changeroom

3. Girls Washroom

4. Girls Changeroom

5. Other Places to Hang out.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mc Writer (UN: chaosjeff1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188228-Shrink-as-you-want-REWARDS/cid/2645187-Going-to-Shrink-High