*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188583-MrsMyers-Slave/cid/2646315-The-Start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #2188583
You made a deal with your teacher...you lost.
Chapter #1

The Start

    by: Broski555
You are on the verge of failing math class. You've tried everything but are unable to keep up with the work load. Not to mention you are constantly being distracted by your teacher Mrs.Myers. She is a pretty woman no totaly drop dead gorgous but still attractive however something you can't ignore is her ass. she has an amazing ass all the other students talk about it and it is a sight to behold. Like two watermelons squished in her tight khaki pants. Its every boys dream.
You are about to leave her class after another lecture that you slept through when you hear her call
"Hey can you stay with me after class? We really need to talk".
"Yes Ma'am" you reply.
Knowing its about your failing grades. The class has left and it's just you and her she looks you dead in the eyes you know what's about to come the "I'm going to have to call you're parents" type talk, but this one was different..
"I am going to be frank you are not going to pass this call unless you ace the final." she says sternly
"I have put in all the effort I can i just don't get this stuff." you reply
"Well I believe in you i think you just don't apply yourself."
"You might be right."
"I know I'm right. which is why I'm going to make a bet with you."
"Okay sounds cool."
"Good!" She says energetically "You'll pass my class either way it'll just be a lot more fun if you fail." She winks at you
"what does that mean?" you ask
"You'll see" she replies "Just sign this so that if you do fail we can do some tutoring."
"Tutoring??"
"yes it will be at my house and It'll last all summer long" She says with a devilish grin
you're very confused but you believe in yourself and she does too so you sign your name on the line but you have just doomed yourself you just don't know it yet.
It is the day of the test and it's the hardest test you've taken in you're life. they where like college level questions. You make it through but you have no confodence anymore that test was hell. One the last day of school Mrs.Myers calls you into her room again. You are scared for what she'll say. you enter the room shes at her desk with a huge grin.
"Well you..."

You have the following choices:

1. Passed

2. Failed

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Broski555 (UN: knightdude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Broski555 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188583-MrsMyers-Slave/cid/2646315-The-Start