*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Failed
  2. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188583-MrsMyers-Slave/cid/2646330-Failed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #2188583
You made a deal with your teacher...you lost.
This choice: Failed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Failed

    by: Broski555
"Failed. So I'll be seeing you tomorrow for tutoring." She says as she hands you a piece of paper with an address on it.
"What is this?" you ask
"The tutoring will be at my house you're the only one I'm tutoring this summer." She says with a smile
"Oh okay I'll see you tomorrow then." you say as you walk out
. The next day you arrive at her house. You knock on the door and Mrs.Myers opens the door. Your jaw drops as you see your teacher in her panties and a white t-shirt.
"It's about time you got here!" shes says grinning
you walk in and she sits you down on her couch.
"so what are we going to go over first?" you ask
"The deal we made." Shes says giggling
"What do you mean?"
She pulls out the paper you signed "You really need to read things before you sign them." she says laughing now.
"What do you mean?! What did I sign?!" you're getting scared now.
"Well to sum it all up you're going to be my booty slave for the rest of the summer." She says sensually and turning around to show you her ass giving it a nice hard slap as she does.
"WHAT?!" you yell.
She points to the paper on the line that says "I [your signature] will be a personal slave to Mrs.Myers upon failing the final"
"oh shit" you say trying to think of what to do next.
"Well my pet I'll let you pick the first thing we do. I'm feeling gassy so you're definitely going to swallow a fart or two." She says with a wink "We can make a dutch oven if you want to start off slow, Or maybe I'll go all out and try to break in the new gas mask I got!" She's getting excited now "Or maybe we'll use some good old fashion saran wrap and get you in this ass air tight!"
*BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT*
"whoops sorry I'm getting excited! What will it be my booty bitch?"

You have the following choices:

1. Dutch Oven

2. Gas Mask

3. Saran Wrap

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Broski555 (UN: knightdude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Broski555 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188583-MrsMyers-Slave/cid/2646330-Failed