*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Whait here for Centorea
  2. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2189952-Shrunk-in-Monster-Musume-no-Iru-Nichijou/cid/2653983-Whait-here-for-Centorea
by araval
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2189952
Some people like to shrink near girls other like to shrink near animals lets mix it.
This choice: Whait here for Centorea  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Whait here for Centorea

    by: araval
You decided to waith for Centorea.
After few minutes you fell really dizzy and lost concessions. After some time you did woke up on something very soft. This feels very nice. But one moment what happened.
“ and where exactly I am” you said. When you look around you all you can see is pink. “Hmm this is strange”
BOOM
“ What, was that” you asked
BOOM
BOOM
After short moment you Centorea. She looks normal if you omit one small detail that she is huge. No not just huge she is big like skyscraper. “ What just happened” you asked shocked. Off course she didn’t answer your question. Maybe if you shout to her ear she would hear it but from the floor level... impossible.
At this moment she look just at you and said “ Ohh here I dropped this, I was searching for it everywhere” . After this she bent to pick you up or rather pick up your pink bed.
What is it ?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 araval (UN: araval at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
araval has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2189952-Shrunk-in-Monster-Musume-no-Iru-Nichijou/cid/2653983-Whait-here-for-Centorea