*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Call Smith
  2. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2189952-Shrunk-in-Monster-Musume-no-Iru-Nichijou/cid/2654780-Call-Smith
by araval
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2189952
Some people like to shrink near girls other like to shrink near animals lets mix it.
This choice: Call Smith  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Call Smith

    by: araval
„Hello Miss Smith” You greeted Her through the phone.
“Hi, What do you need, Do you have another problem with your harem” giggled MISS Smith
“ You can say that. I took medicine you bring to Centorea this morning.” You answered her
“Ooo this is quite serious I will arrive in an hour ” She said and hang up.
As you don’t have anything to do while waiting for her you decided to go quickly to convince store and buy some snack to avoid Smith nagging. You yelled to Miia who was in living room “ Miia I’m going to store do you need something”
“No, thank you” she answered
But before you manage to leave house you feel dizzy and lose consciousness.

You woke up when you heard loud noise.
BOOM, BOOM, BOOM
When you look up you saw MISS Smith entering your house. Who took of her shoes and entered hallway.
“Hello Kimihito” she said, after short moment when you didn’t’ answer or rather she didn’t hear your answer from the floor she yelled lauder “Kimihito come here I come here specially to help do you know how busy I am !!!”
“ O he left to buy something said Miia who also come into hall.
“ You got be kidding. I’m leaving” said angry Smith.

On the floor you tried to yell at her as her as you could so she would notice you. Unfortunately all your efforts were useless. When you heard that she is leaving you got really scared. She is the only one that can help you. You ran quickly to her. When you approached her you felt really strong odor.
You stopped in place shocked “shit does she ever wash her feet”. After small moment of hesitation you decided that you don’t have any choice. You approached her feet.

“Good bye Miia, see you next time” said still angry Smith above you.
Now you need to act quickly before she leave!!! You run to her foot and jumped on her finger which is at least few times bigger than you. Now when you are at zero distance you almost black out again due to her smelly feet. You decided to brace your self and start quickly climbing her feet. You need to climb to her ankle before she put her shoes on.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 araval (UN: araval at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
araval has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2189952-Shrunk-in-Monster-Musume-no-Iru-Nichijou/cid/2654780-Call-Smith