*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ignore and go to living room (papi)
  2. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2189952-Shrunk-in-Monster-Musume-no-Iru-Nichijou/cid/2679719-Ignore-and-go-to-living-room-papi
by araval
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2189952
Some people like to shrink near girls other like to shrink near animals lets mix it.
This choice: Ignore and go living room (papi)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ignore and go to living room (papi)

    by: araval
You decided to ignore it. It will probably fade quickly by itself.
You went to living room to relax and watch some TV.
When you sit on a couch you started to feel dizzy after few minutes you passed out.
When you wake up you saw that you are still on a couch but everything around you is enormous.
“o shit how this happened” you yelled in shock
When you were standing there thinking what to do the sky suddenly become dark. When you look up you saw Pappi flying above you. You try to get her attention by yelling but she didn’t hear you. To make it worse you immediately realized that she is landing and right on the couch you're standing on.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Papi ass land on you ( she has panties)

2. Papi ass land on you ( she forgot her panties)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 araval (UN: araval at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
araval has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2189952-Shrunk-in-Monster-Musume-no-Iru-Nichijou/cid/2679719-Ignore-and-go-to-living-room-papi