*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go to Miia
  2. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2189952-Shrunk-in-Monster-Musume-no-Iru-Nichijou/cid/2795510-Go-to-Miia
by araval
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2189952
Some people like to shrink near girls other like to shrink near animals lets mix it.
This choice: Go to Miia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go to Miia

    by: araval
Cantorea went for her jogging session so you can't ask her for help.
After some thought you decided that of all monster girls Miia is the best choice.
I will ask her to take me to hospital. This warning make you worry that this dizziness can be something serious.
After you this you immediately go to Miia room.
You knock on the door but there is no reply. After knocking again you decided to enter.
After you enter Miia room you saw her sleeping on her bed.
She is holding her pillow tightly and quietly she mutters "Kurusu.... I love you"
When you hear it small smile appears on your face "ech she is really cute"
Than she mumble" Kurusu.. hmmm. noooo you can't touch it hmmmmm"
The smile disappear from your face. Seriously what she is thinking.
When you stay like this and look at her sleeping you suddenly felt very dizzy.
You manage to only take few steps forward and you lost consciousness.
When you wake up. The first thing you manage to notice is strong Miia smell.
You get used to this smell when she often wraps around you. Especially in the morning when she comes to your bed wraps you with her tail and cuddle with breast (like in the beginning of first episode).
Now you also can smell her fragrance around you.


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 araval (UN: araval at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
araval has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2189952-Shrunk-in-Monster-Musume-no-Iru-Nichijou/cid/2795510-Go-to-Miia