*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192322-RWBY-Female-Fart-Fetish/cid/2710333-Prank-by-her-teammates
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2192322
The Girls from RWBY become gassy
This choice: Prank by her teammates  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Prank by her teammates

    by: Mal-Ten
The week had not been going Weiss's way.

School work, mission to neutralize some grim, practicing with Yang, and more just in 5 days alone. Grudgingly, she got out of bed and let out a yawn. Her body wore down from everything. She glanced at her school uniforming and groan. Another day of classes.

She rubbed her eyes as she got up from the bed and started to walk towards the uniform. "Guess everyone else already lef..."

A large plate of chocolate chip cookies laid on top of her desk. A single note was left beside it:

"Weiss,

I know you have had a hard week, so I made you some cookies!!

-Ruby"

Weiss rolled her eyes as she threw the card across the desk, "Of course SHE would do something like these" she muttered. Grabbing one, she took a small nibble. "Mhmm, these are actually pretty good. Could of been better, but not bad." Finishing off the cookie in her hand, she started to put on her beacon uniform, stopping at times to eat a cookie. Once dressed, she grabbed a sixth one and ate it as she walked out the dorm.

What she didnt see however, was the farting powder and chocolate piece laxatives packaging in the trash bin.

Her stomach started to flare up...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. During class

2. Sparring/in private with ruby

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mal-Ten (UN: kindlelit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bluefire555 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192322-RWBY-Female-Fart-Fetish/cid/2710333-Prank-by-her-teammates