*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192322-RWBY-Female-Fart-Fetish/cid/2728959-Hypnotized-into-enjoying-farting-by-somebody
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2192322
The Girls from RWBY become gassy
This choice: Hypnotized into enjoying farting by somebody  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hypnotized into enjoying farting by somebody

    by: Captain
Ruby always had a thing for farts in the past Yang use to tease her by farting on her but little did Yang know Ruby actually love them.

"Ruby this is stupid you really think you can hypnotize Me?" Weiss asked
"Yes, now I want you to listen to my voice and watch the golden Watch." Ruby said swinging it in front of Weiss as it swings Weiss seemed to be getting sleepy "Weiss when I count to 3 you will be out into a trance 1 2 3." Weiss's eyes sooned widen and started into Ruby "good, now you well start to enjoy farting and when you her the word gassy you will fart, and the more you fart the more you love it and you love to encourage others to fart with you." Ruby got Weiss out of the trance only to hear a loud bbbbbrrraaap as Weiss signed "oh sorry Ruby just can't help myself sometimes you know." Weiss said Ruby was happy it work and could now watch as Weiss turns into a fart lover like she is. Ruby soon let Weiss force on studying but Ruby wanted to test out the trigger but does she do it when she's alone or wait into Yang and Blake come back.

You have the following choices:

1. Do it now

2. Wait into Yang and Blake come back

3. Something else altogether

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Captain (UN: captainspraky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bluefire555 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192322-RWBY-Female-Fart-Fetish/cid/2728959-Hypnotized-into-enjoying-farting-by-somebody