*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Office Worker.
  2. DIFFERENT START.
  3. An Epiphany.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193356-Stink-Fantasy-BBW-REWARDS/cid/2708403-Office-Worker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2193356
Large and stinky women never seem to notice you. Time to take advantage of that! (REWARDS)
This choice: Path 2:  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Office Worker.

    by: Mc Writer
You worked as an office worker and you are 25 years old. Your job is just like any other, type stuff, take reports, the usual, but this job has a special detail about it. Every single person other then you is a woman and ginormous, both in height and ass/boob size. It doesn't help that you're miniature compared to even normal people, leaving you level to their thighs at about 3 feet tall.

One other important fact, the women are completely oblivious to their surroundings, completely ignoring someone literally punching them in the ass as hard as they could if they were doing something. This had led to them completely sitting on people in the lobby and then standing back up and walking away as if nothing had happened, probably because they didn't even notice they sat on someone.

This would be a nightmare job for many but not for you. You actually enjoyed getting sat on and with their obliviousness you could easily get sat on without them even caring or changing at all. There were 3 other people you could name off the top of your head with a description. There were plenty of other girls, so your plan would probably change midday. (Basically saying you can introduce new characters.

Amy was a nerdy girl yet at the same time very fast at finishing work. She had brown hair in twin ponytails, her face adorned with square glasses. It had gotten to the point that Amy finished her work with hours to spare and the boss let her play games using a projector when it wasn't in use. She even brought in a special bean bag chair that she always sat on. One time a new guy sat on the beanbag chair to relax and was sat on by Amy. He was stuck under there for the remaining hours. Amy also worked up quite a sweat and that, combined with her giant ass successfully kidnapped a person. Last you had heard of him he was traumatized of beanbag chairs and submitted into therapy.

Next was Nicole. She was the literal personification of hard-working and punctual. She had black hair set in a simple bun with an always bored expression. She finished work at the exact same time every single day and never broke her daily routine at work. She always took the same path, sat in the same place for the exact same amount of minutes. It made it very easy to get sat on by her throughout any time of her daily routine. She wore a business skirt that barely covered anything due to her size. If anyone or anything got her way she just plowed right through it, often ending up stepping over someone because they couldn't handle her unstoppable walk. In contrast to her prim and proper attitude layed a risky girl. She wore a thong and skimpy lingerie. You had heard of someone getting sat on by her once and they slipped right past her thong before she pulled it up and locked them in her asscrack. The person only got out after she had to take a shit, the situation causing him to just plop down on the toilet with shit entering his mouth, acting like her personal toilet which didn't sound all too bad.

Thirdly there was Amber, the sporty girl. Amber had blond hair that was long flowing and freckles on her face. She wore a tank top with a low-cut neck and sweat pants. Amber's entire life outside of work was sports. She played Soccer, Baseball, Tennis, you name it! She also ran to and from work every day. Considering it's a 10km trek she always works up a sweat by the time she's at work. She's also super carefree, not caring what people around her think. She could spread her legs on a subway while wearing a skirt and not care that everyone was staring. One time a guy approached her while she was sleeping on the job. As he tapped her on the shoulder she grabbed him and hugged him between her boobs. Eventually, all her shifting in her sleep had gotten the guy who had long since passed out from the pressure between her boobs and inside her shirt. She then woke up just in time to go home. He stayed with her the entire trek because of the sports bra she puts on after work to make it so she doesn't "bounce" too much during the run. He had eventually fallen out when she took off her clothes in her room to take a shower. The smell of her room temporarily disabled his smelling sense due to the strength. Thankfully for you, you had long since gotten used to those smells. The guy who got brought to her home is now a mega clean freak, last you heard.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Amy, The nerdy yet fast working gamer.

*Noteb*
2. Nicole, The personification of punctuality.

*Noteb*
3. Amber, The sporty chick.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mc Writer (UN: chaosjeff1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193356-Stink-Fantasy-BBW-REWARDS/cid/2708403-Office-Worker