*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195201-The-Chronicles-of-Miss-chief/cid/2788041-Jeff-was-watching-TV-enjoying-the-lastest-
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2195201
A brand new anthology featuring brand new stories featuring gender bending adventures!
This choice: Jeff was watching TV, enjoying the lastest 'bimbo' show.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jeff was watching TV, enjoying the lastest '...

    by: Mr. George
The familiar theme tune for '2 dumb too date', was playing, drawing Jeff from his coffee making in the kitchen. It's gaudy pink and glittery titles were designed to draw the attention of bimbos, and attract future contestants. And the contestants, were the draw for everyone else.

The girls were in two teams, each bubbling with energy. Restlessly bouncing on their heels, and quite unaware of the cameras focusing on their rippling curves. The view changing to slo-mo, for the bustier ones.

One team was in baby blue, and the other team in pink. The former men who'd been doubly infected, against the natural born women who were simply infected. Normally, the teams were evenly balanced, and either pink or blue could win any week.

The host a grinning man, in a metallic gold suit introduced each of the girls.

"First challenge, fastest wins...."

The curtain was raised, and men revealed. The agitation was clear amongst the bimbos. The men were topless, probably naked. Their lower half hidden behind an opaque screen. Broadcast standards were maintained despite bimbos walking the streets, and having no self-control.

"You all know what's needed, ladies." Jack Melchior said with a beaming smile.

They giggled, as much as being addressed as women, as the challenge they were anticipating. Tongues darted out wetting lips in anticipation.

Behind the screens, a light was turned on, and a silhouette was projected of their lower half.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195201-The-Chronicles-of-Miss-chief/cid/2788041-Jeff-was-watching-TV-enjoying-the-lastest-