*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199206-Return-to-Dust/cid/2768543-Under-the-Desk-of-Barbara-Allen
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2199206
Jon shrinks himself to indulge in his greatest Fantasy.
This choice: Her Desk  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Under the Desk of Barbara Allen

    by: Kane01
Barbara looked around her office. With a puzzled look on her face she took a step forward, her foot paw just barely missing the now ant size human that lay sprawled out on the hardwood floor. With a shrug she walked toward her desk. As she sat her lunch down next to the desk she noticed the spent EpiPen in the wastebasket. Curious, she had emptied the waste basket before she’d left. Where had that come from?

Barbara noticed the keys on her desk; could the spent EpiPen belong to John? She never knew him to have a food allergy, it certainly wasn’t in the employee records she had on file. Oh well, it didn’t matter now anyway. He was gone now. She might’ve been stern with him but it did bother her to notify him that he couldn’t continue living in the basement of the school after the school closed for the summer. She’d been bending school policy just to allow him to stay down there during the school year.

Speaking of school policy, she decided to slip on the Stilettos before she forgot. Like almost every student that wasn’t human in the school, Barbara hated wearing footwear. If they were not slippers they were just uncomfortable. Even these Stilettos she had custom made to her paws. But it was school policy, and she had to keep up an example for the students to follow.

By this point John had recovered from his initial shock of seeing Principle Allen towering over him and then just barely missing stepping on him. When she had looked into her waste basket and paused he thought the gig was up, but she didn’t even bother to remove it from the garbage. He watched as she slipped the Stilettos on her paws/feet and sit behind great mahogany monolith that was her desk. He stayed perfectly still until he was certain Principle Allen wasn’t going to stand back up. Then he ran toward the desk. It took him longer than he’d first thought it would but eventually he made it under.

He was greeted by the amazing sight of Principle Allen’s bare muscular shins. John lowered his gaze down to the Stilettos she wore on her paws/feet. They had looked big when he was at full size, now they were enormous house size structures. As he approached them reverently he wanted to cry out with glee but he had to remain quite. Principle Allen’s sensitive ears had picked up his earlier outcry. He wouldn’t want her to discover him now. That would not do at all.

You have the following choices:

1. An Hour later

*Noteb*
2. There's a knock at the door

*Noteb*
3. A few hours Later

*Noteb*
4. Principle Allen suddenly gets up and leaves

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199206-Return-to-Dust/cid/2768543-Under-the-Desk-of-Barbara-Allen