*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199379-The-Transformation-Booth/cid/2755812-24-hours-pass-and-Brad-is-successfully-transfor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2199379
Brad and his wife Karen inherit a farm with a curious device hidden away.
This choice: 24 hours pass and Brad is successfully transformed back into his human body.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

24 hours pass and Brad is successfully transfor...

    by: DudeJude
Brad looked at the clock anxiously awaiting Karen to return. Being a monkey was an interesting experience, but it was difficult for him to enjoy it considering he might be stuck as a primate. Karen had brought him food occasionally, but made him stay in the shed out of fear of being discovered by the farm hands. Brad didn’t have much to do, aside from surfing the internet and masturbating. He had succumbed to his more primal instincts and admired some pictures of some hot female monkeys while he took care of some urges. He didn’t think Karen needed to know and would keep that activity secret. Maybe she would indulge him at a later date if the machine was indeed safe to use.

Karen entered the room, carrying the manual and a banana for Brad. “Have a bite while I review a few more sections of the manual. I’m sure you want me to get this right the first time.”, she said as she took a seat by the terminal.

Brad had just finished his banana when Karen told him to get into the booth. Brad gave a thumbs up with his right foot and smiled at Karen, indicating that he was ready.

“Here goes!”, she said as she activated the machine, slamming the door shut. After a short period of time, Brad, in his human body, walked out of the booth smiling.

“Well then, I guess the machine is safe after all!”, he said as he looked at his original body in the mirror. “Now that we know it’s safe, we could have some fun!”

Karen hugged Brad and smiled. “I have a few ideas that I’d like to try!”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DudeJude (UN: mautoo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DudeJude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199379-The-Transformation-Booth/cid/2755812-24-hours-pass-and-Brad-is-successfully-transfor