*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199379-The-Transformation-Booth/cid/3163944-Karen-enhances-her-body
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2199379
Brad and his wife Karen inherit a farm with a curious device hidden away.
This choice: Karen enhances her body.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Karen enhances her body.

    by: DudeJude
Karen finished up the last few modifications and reviewed them one last time. Brad came up behind her to examine the console screen, but she blocked his access. “It’s a surprise that I know you’ll like.”, she said before giving him a passionate kiss and running to the booth.

After a few seconds passed, the door slammed shut and reopened, revealing an unchanged Karen.

“Come on back to the bedroom. I set a 20 minute delay for the changes.”

The excited couple ran back to the house, only pausing to remove their shoes and headed toward the bedroom. Karen turned around and gave Brad a passionate kiss before she started removing her clothes. “I don’t want to start transforming before I get out of these.”, she said with a teasing tone. Why don’t you join me in the bed while we wait another few minutes for the changes to take place.

Brad smiled and joined her in the bed, kissing her gently from her navel all the way to her neck. She writhed around on the bed, clearly worked up.

He was playing with one of her nipples when her breasts suddenly started to expand. They had at least doubled in size and were still growing. Karen’s new assets fell to each side of her chest, weighing her down.

“I’ve seen the way you look at my friend Josie. Don’t deny it. I just wanted to do something special for you so you can have a little fun.”

Brad swallowed hard and smiled. Karen’s friend was a beautiful BBW and was one of the curviest women that Brad he had ever laid eyes on. “But Josie also has a…”

“Huge ass?”, said Karen as her ass cheeks plumped up to enormous proportions. The rest of her body followed suit and plumped up a bit, all the weight going to the right places.

Brad explored her breasts, tracing her new large nipples, causing them to stick out straight.

Brad was certainly a lucky guy and was going to enjoy himself quite a bit tonight.

You have the following choices:

1. Afterwards…

*Noteb*
2. Brad changes while Karen keeps her new BBW body.

*Noteb*
3. Karen wants to keep her new body for a week or so.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DudeJude (UN: mautoo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DudeJude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199379-The-Transformation-Booth/cid/3163944-Karen-enhances-her-body