*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Legion
  2. Team Name
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2200893-Villain-Team-Up/cid/2720153-Legion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2200893
You are either the leader or a member of a group of villains...or not.
This choice: Legion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Legion

    by: The Alphabet Boss
You are in the world of G4 MLP. The ram necromancer Gorgar has selected you to be the replacement for King Sombra and at first you clash with Queen Chrysalis, Lord Tirek, and Cozy Glow.

You are the second in command to Lord Vortech and his Legion of Doom (The Joker, Saruman, Lex Luthor, Lord Business, Two Face, Sauron, the Wicked Witch of the West and her Flying Monkeys, the Daleks, the Cybermen, General Zod, the Riddler, the Digital Overlord, Brainiac, Bane, and a Gauntlet Thief...or rather, you have to share your position with The Joker, who doesn't make it easy for you.

Taking place after Lego DC Supervillains, you command your Legion (The Joker, The Penguin, The Riddler, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Two-Face, The Scarecrow, Clayface, Lex Luthor, The Cheetah, Solomon Grundy, Captain Cold, Malcolm Merlyn, Reverse Flash, Killer Frost, Mirror Master, Captain Boomerang, Deadshot, Poison Ivy, Gorilla Grodd, Sinestro, Black Adam, Condiment King, and Clock King) and have to keep Luthor in line while trying to humiliate the Birds of Prey.

You are snake sorcerer Solego and, after recruiting NegaDuck, Fat Cat, and Pete, you witness Ma, Big Time, Bouncer and Burger Beagle, Mark Beaks, Don Karnage, and Magica DeSpell turn on Flintheart Glomgold. Once they flee, you decide to gang press them.

You are a manservant to The Penguin whohas reluctantly given his manor as a base to The Joker's Legion of Horribles (The Penguin, Mr. Freeze, The Scarecrow, The Mad Hatter, Firefly, and Solomon Grundy.)
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Alphabet Boss (UN: ellison at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Alphabet Boss has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2200893-Villain-Team-Up/cid/2720153-Legion