*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Dream Come True
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2201094-A-Dream-Come-True/cid/2721311-A-Dream-Come-True
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2201094
All Aidan has ever wanted is to be fat, today his wish is granted.
Chapter #1

A Dream Come True

    by: Bingratty
         It was all I had ever wanted, all I had ever dreamed. I knew it was never going to happen but I kept the dream alive in the hopes that somehow it might happen one day.

         Tomorrow was the first day of high school and I decided to get in bed early. That night I couldn’t fall asleep, I was tossing and turning for hours before sleep found me. I had a strange dream where I was lying on a bed but their was a huge weight on me that made it impossible to get up or even breath. I felt like I was going to suffocated but I was suddenly woken up by my alarm.

         “Ugh” I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes.

         My breathing was still a little hard as I lay there on my back, I hoped that I wasn’t getting sick on the first day of school. I allowed myself a minute to lay there before I got up. I tried to roll over but something stopped me, I opened my eyes for the first time and what greeted them almost made me scream. I was huge! My once petite body had swelled up with a ridiculous amount of fat. I probably weighed over 400 pounds. My heart began to race and my brain began to process this. My shock and terror started to be replaced with excitement. I had always wanted to be fat but I never actually thought it would happen. I didn’t know how this had happened but I wasn’t going to question it right now, I just wanted to enjoy the moment. Maybe it was just a dream and I was about to wake up, every moment was priceless.

You have the following choice:

1. Try to get out of bed.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bingratty (UN: pigratty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bingratty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2201094-A-Dream-Come-True/cid/2721311-A-Dream-Come-True