*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It's a New Day (yes it is)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202381-A-Squishy-Boy-rebooted/cid/2728676-Its-a-New-Day-yes-it-is
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Derpus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2202381
A boy with an unusual condition and struggles to make it through the day. Will he survive?
Chapter #1

It's a New Day (yes it is)

    by: Derpus
Today was a typical morning at the Harper residence. You had just woken up and were still in your pajamas as you headed to the living room. You used to share a bed with your mom due to her being paranoid about your condition, but you were allowed to sleep in your own room last year a couple months after you got sick. You weren’t sure why this was, but after a few years of waking up squished under your mom, you weren’t going to question it. You saw that your mom hadn’t woken up yet, so you headed into the living room to watch TV. You hopped on the couch and crossed your legs and turned the channel to watch cartoons, but your show was interrupted as a familiar looking butt came into view and quickly crashed into you with a loud *SQUELCH*!


“Oh hey there, Jackie”, said an equally familiar voice. You had forgotten that your bully of an older cousin, Kat, was staying the week at your house. You always dreaded her visits, and the times you spent at your aunt’s house because of her, spending more time squished under her rear end or used in one of her mean pranks than you care to remember.
You let out muffled groans as she ground her bubble butt into your malleable form. “Didn’t see you there, little cousin. ‘Preciate you giving me something nice and comfy to sit on while I watch wrestling, though”, Kat said, laughing as she put her full weight on top of you.

You struggled as much as you could to squirm out from underneath her, but any progress you made was put to a stop as she bounced her butt. You soon heard a yawning from the hallway. Though it was muffled beneath your cousin’s butt cheeks, you knew that your mother had just woken up.


“Morning Aunt Trish”, Kat said as she waved over to your mom.


“*yawn* Good morning, Kat”, she groaned as she stretched. “Is Jack up yet?”


Kat shook her head. “Don’t think so. Little guy’s probably sleeping in.”

You tried to get your mother’s attention, crying out as loud as you could and wriggling hard.


“Kat, honey, what’s that noise?”, Trish asked as she walked into the living room. Your muffled shouting and your struggles were made more clear as she got closer to your cousin and she soon realized where you were. “Kat! Stop sitting on your cousin!”, Trish yelled.


“Huh? Oops!”, Kat said, feigning ignorance as she lifted her rump off of you, revealing your squished up body, molded into a crater the shape of her butt. “Sorry about that, Jackie!”


It didn’t take long for your body to retain it’s human shape, and you quickly shot an angry look at Kat. “Jack, don’t give your cousin that look”, your mother said. “She said she was sorry.”


You sighed, knowing Kat’s acting would get your mom to believe anything she said. “It’s okay, Kat”, you said with a hint of resentment.


“You need to be more careful, Katrina”, your mom said as she bent down and gave you a kiss on the forehead. “Good morning sweetie”, she said.


“Morning, momma.” You tried to grab the remote to change the channel, but it was quickly snatched out of your hand while the channel flipped to My Little Pony. "Hey! I was gonna watch something!", you cried as you reached for the remote, but it was quickly pulled out of your reach.

"Well you got to watch TV already, so it's my turn!" It was your little sister, Zelina. Your mother had always wanted a daughter, and she had an extra room that wasn't being used, so Miss Barbara convinced her to adopt this specific little girl due to her having the same condition as yourself. Not only did that make you feel less special, but that meant you now had to share your mother, your home, and everything you owned. (Well, not everything, but it certainly felt that way.) It may have been selfish, but you were only ever used to sharing with your best friend, Andrew. Now you were forced to let some creepy girl who you had next to nothing in common with.

"I didn't even get to watch it!", you whined. "I was stuck under Kat's big butt, now gimme!" You reached for the remote from Zelina while your cousin laughed at the two of you.

"MOOOOMMMMMYYY! JACK'S BEING GREEDY WITH THE TV!", Zelina cried, kicking at you while you tried to grab at the remote. You almost grabbed it back before your mother took it, glaring angrily at the three of you.

"Jackson Scott Harper!", she scolded. "What have I told you about fighting with your sister?!"

"B-but Momma! She took-"

"If you have a problem, you come talk to me! You do NOT try to confront her!" She then turned her attention to Zelina, who had stuck her tongue out at you, but her grin quickly disappeared. "Zelina, I've told you not to antagonize your brother!"

"But My Little Pony's on, Mommy", she whined. "And Jack already got to watch his-"

"Tell him you want to watch something else, then come to me if he's being ugly about it", your mother sighed before turning her attention to Kat. "Why didn't you intervene? You saw them fighting and you just sat there and did nothing."

"Well... I wasn't sure what to do", Kat lied, having enjoyed the two of you squabbling.

Your mother shook her head and knelt down to both yours and Zelina's level. "Both of you apologize and hug it out."

You pouted before looking up at your sister. "Sorry for being greedy, Zelina."

"...Sorry for being impatient, Jack..." Zelina gave you a hug, and you went to hug her back, only to be surprised by a sudden "mew", and jumped back in shock. It was your sister's pet cat, Ian. You were never allowed to have pets due to your condition, so it frustrated you when your mother allowed your little sister to keep this chubby black and red kitty. She said that he was the family's pet, but Zelina seems to be the only one he likes. Too many times you've found yourself gurgling away in his tummy.
On top of that, he was able to turn anyone he bit squishy like yourself, and he seemed to target Andrew most of all.

Your sister quickly turned around and her face lit up. "Ian!" She quickly grabbed Ian and picked him up, giving her precious kitty a big hug. Ian purred in your sister's arms as she went to the kitchen.

Satisfied that you had made up with Zelina, your mother followed to make breakfast for you, your sister, and your cousin. After eating, the four of you started getting ready for the day ahead.


What will you be doing today?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Derpus (UN: derpatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Derpus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202381-A-Squishy-Boy-rebooted/cid/2728676-Its-a-New-Day-yes-it-is