*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beach House Buddies
  2. It's a New Day (yes it is)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202381-A-Squishy-Boy-rebooted/cid/2729325-Beach-House-Buddies
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Derpus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2202381
A boy with an unusual condition and struggles to make it through the day. Will he survive?
This choice: Spend the weekend at Barbara’s beach house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Beach House Buddies

    by: Jusenkyo
It was kind of a drive to get to the beach house but it would be worth it to hang out on the beach with your friend, your mom was getting everyone into the car, Zelina was already buckled in and holding Ian (why the heck did she think taking a cat with her to the beach house would be a good idea was beyond you, but you guessed she couldn't just leave it alone) and Kat got to sit in the front. Everyone was buckled up when your mom realized she forgot something.

"I'll be right back! sunscreen is important!" She ran out of the car with the engine still running and Kat immediately leaned over and yanked you out of your seat.

"Hey! let hmm-" Dang it she was fast

"Don't worry cos, I'm not gonna let you be left [b]behind[/b], Aunt Trish could use some extra cushion though." She stuck her tounge out as she smooshed you down into the driver's seat.

"Hey! no fair Kat, why does jack get to squish and I don't." Zelina pouted, the weirdo

"Relax, I'll uh I'll find something for you once we get to Barbara's house, just don't say anything to Trish or I'll leave you out all weekend." to which she happily nodded in agreement. Well you would show them, you'd just get your mom's attention as soon as she opened the door. Speaking of which, the door flung open just then.

"Mooooom I'm- *squelch*" She plopped into the car right down on top of you and buckled in, wiggling her booty spreading you out a little as she adjusted her mirror.

"I know honey, it's boring just sitting in the car, pull your game out of mommy's purse after we get going." not hearing any complaints, and a small rummaging sound as Zelina went to go pilfer your game for herself was all the confirmation you were fine that she needed to start driving. You tried to get her attention but your tiny buzzing and struggles were masked by the rumble of the engine.

An hour and a half of trish's oblivious driving later and you were well and thoroughly smooshed into a perfect butt print of your mother's fat booty. that was Twice today that Kat had managed to ruin a normal activity, maybe you could figure out how to prank her back somehow. Either way you were quick to bounce back after you were no longer being squished, it was better not to make your mom feel guilty if you could help it, besides you were finally at the Beach house.

Then Zelina's voice grated against your ears again. "Jaaaaack, Mommy said we have to stay together until it's time to go to the beach. What should we do?" Well there go your plans to try and hang out with Andrew uninterrupted
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jusenkyo (UN: cobraman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Derpus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202381-A-Squishy-Boy-rebooted/cid/2729325-Beach-House-Buddies