*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Masochism: Charlotte.
  2. Fallen for their trap.
  3. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202765-Shrunk-by-my-girlfriends-family/cid/3116529-Masochism-Charlotte
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2202765
While visiting your girlfriend her sisters shrink you to an inch tall and enslave you.
This choice: Masochism: Charlotte.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Masochism: Charlotte.

    by: GTSRP
"I mean.. I guess.. Charlotte." She's not the brains of the operation here, you probably stand a better chance escaping her than you would escaping Lanna. And, hell, it'd be better to be put out of your misery than spend eternity like this anyway.

"Pfft.. Are you crazy?" Lanna reacts, "Well, it's your funeral." Charlotte has a massive grin on her face. "Aww, me? Really, little guy?" her faux wholesomeness didn't last long. "You're gonna regret this in a couple hours," she laughs to herself, snatching your jar in her hand and immediately heading to her room. You're haphazardly shook around within the glass container while Charlotte heads upstairs, she doesn't have a single care for your wellbeing.

She slams her door and places you on her dresser. Sitting down on the end of her bed, she removes her black boots and her socks. "Oh, I don't know where to begin. What do you think, bug?" "I.. uhm.." you gulp with no idea what to say. "Oh, and by the way, you call me 'Goddess' or 'Master' now. If I hear you refer to me as anything else I will literally flatten you. I mean, that is how you're going to end up anyway but we can have a little fun first can't we, little guy?" "Uhm.. yes.. Master."

You have the following choices:

1. Charlotte makes you worship her feet.

*Noteb*
2. Charlotte puts you inside her sock and/or boot.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GTSRP (UN: gtsrp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bondtron98 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202765-Shrunk-by-my-girlfriends-family/cid/3116529-Masochism-Charlotte