*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202765-Shrunk-by-my-girlfriends-family/cid/3116535-Charlotte-makes-you-worship-her-feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2202765
While visiting your girlfriend her sisters shrink you to an inch tall and enslave you.
This choice: Charlotte makes you worship her feet.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Charlotte makes you worship her feet.

    by: GTSRP
"Ooh, I know." Charlotte has decided. "You're going to worship me like the little, pathetic thing you are. You got that?" You timidly nod and Charlotte unscrews the lid of your jar before picking you up out of if, crawling into position at the head of her bed and then placing you in front of the massive soles of her feet. "I want you to kneel," and so you do so, before her soles. "Pray," you continue to do as your told, head and hands down to the floor as if you're truly worshipping her and her feet.

"Now you may approach my soles and do your best to please me. Because otherwise, well, you know." She smirks and begins to casually scroll through her phone. What are you supposed to do? You guess massage them, so you approach and stroke your hands all over them. They're actually nice, plump, and soft. Though you soon realise they're moist with sweat, sweat that now similarly covers your hands. You bring one hand closer to your face to inspect it and are hit with a wave of a strong, pungent smell. Your hands stink of her feet now. You manage to fight off gagging and simply continue rubbing.

"How ya doing down there, guy?" Charlotte peeks. "I uhm.. great, Char-- I mean.. Goddess Charlotte." She smirks at your close call. "Why don't you show them a little more love, maybe a few kisses," she demands and who are you to say no. "Uhm.. okay." You don't want to but you don't have a choice, her evil eyes are bearing down on you. You lean in and place your lips against her soft skin, you feel the texture and taste the... flavour. It's, like, salt and vinegar — at best. You feign a pleased expression but you're dying inside. "Good boy," she rewards you before returning to her phone, expecting you to continue as is.

You have the following choices:

1. Charlotte gets you to make out with her pussy instead.

2. You make a break for it.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GTSRP (UN: gtsrp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bondtron98 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202765-Shrunk-by-my-girlfriends-family/cid/3116535-Charlotte-makes-you-worship-her-feet