*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203208-Young-Boys-WG-Story/cid/2745449-Order-all-the-donuts-from-the-store-to-bring-th
Rated: GC · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #2203208
Boys from ages 0-12 are getting nice and plump!
This choice: Order all the donuts from the store to bring them home and taunt Homer with them  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Order all the donuts from the store to bring th...

    by: Singed212
Bart had a devious plan, and decided to order every single donut from the store. The owner rubbed the back of his head, laughing. "Haha... I did not think this one through at all."
"Whatever, man. Just make with the donuts already!" Bart snapped his fingers, lifting up the card.
The Owner begrudgingly followed through on the young boy's request, all of the donuts in the store being packed away into large boxes for Bart to take back home with him. It was so many that he needed to pull behind several wagons full of them just to take them all with him in one go. While it was a bit of a strain on his back, it would all be worth it just to see the look on Homer's face.

All the while as he made his way back to the house, the struggle and difficulty of bringing home several thousand donuts just to taunt and mock Homer, he just imagined how hilarious it would be. How pitiful Homer would look, and how powerful Bart would be by comparison, sitting atop a throne of donuts as he gulps them down one by one.

Eventually, when Bart gets home, he...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Singed212 (UN: single22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203208-Young-Boys-WG-Story/cid/2745449-Order-all-the-donuts-from-the-store-to-bring-th