*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Learn magic
  2. Secret of Survival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207532-Surviving-in-a-Monster-World/cid/3069139-Learn-magic
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2207532
A human boy in a world of hungry monsters. Things don't look too promising.
This choice: Learn magic  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Learn magic

    by: Unknown
You can do magic
You can have anything that you desire
Magic, and you know
You're the one who can put out the fire


Magic is usually not the average human's answer to the question "How do I not get eaten?" That isn't because humans aren't good at magic. Far from it. Humans tend to be the greatest practitioners of magic in the world.

Of course, it was a human sorcerer whose spell caused a world where monsters more or less have the run of the place. Most humans either band together and learn both modern and archaic methods to fight the monsters, come up with ways to placate the monsters or (and this is the method most humans use) pretend like things aren't as bad as they seem.

But most humans avoid magic because of the negative history associated with it.

But as far as James is concerned, learning magic is a much, much better alternative to being eaten.

So who does James decided to learn magic from?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207532-Surviving-in-a-Monster-World/cid/3069139-Learn-magic