*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The not-so-tough girl.
  2. Off To Camp!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2209972-Wedgie-Camp/cid/2772240-The-not-so-tough-girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2209972
A summer camp for young women where bullying (especially wedgies) runs rampant.
This choice: Jazmin!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The not-so-tough girl.

    by: BimboFuta
"Thanks mom, love you, bye," Jazmin smiled, waving her mom, Tara, goodbye as she and Brielle hauled their suitcases out of Tara's SUV. "Well, here we are!" Jazmin motioned to the massive modern campground before them. It was huge, with soccer fields, a massive library, a huge building dedicated to showers (and toilets), with dozens of cabins for girls to stay at. "I gotta say bubble-butt, this does look pretty fun. I hope Avery's here!" Brielle giggled excitedly, giving Jazmin a playful spank as she shouldered her backpack.

"Hey! Careful who you call bubble-butt, wide load," Jazmin teased back as they began to walk. "Don't worry, I know for a fact all the nerds come here. The math camp actually has more girls than the volleyball camp does! Easy pickings, tons of nerds to choose from. We could have different dorks up a flagpole each day of the week!" Jazmin laughs as she thinks about all the possibilities. Finally, a place where she could bully dorks and losers, completely free of worry from her mom finding out. The last thing she needed was another spanking in front of her younger sister.

Jazmin and Brielle chatted casually as they walked the trail to the campground, eyeing up their competition as they saw a few girls in cheer skirts, giggling as they saw others with stacks of books and "I *Heart* to read!" shirts. "Wait, hold this," Jazmin giggled, setting her suitcase down and giving Brielle her backpack. Jazmin casually walked over to behind another girl, looking her up and down. Based on what she was wearing - leggings, a blue tank top, and sneakers - she was a soccer girl. "Hey, ball-bitch!" Jazmin tapped the blonde girl's shoulder.

Seconds later, the girl was whining and moaning pathetically, "let me go! Please!" She groaned, struggling to maintain her footing with her leggings now firmly at her ankles. Jazmin had the girl's white panties firmly in her grip as she yanked up repeatedly, soon getting the girl onto her tip-toes."Not until you say the magic words!" Jazmin laughed, giving a thumb-up to Brielle, who was recording the whole thing on her phone. "I'm not gonna - ouch! I'm not gonna say that! Just let go!" The soccer girl groaned, feebly grabbing at the air behind her, trying to get Jazmin, but with no success.

"Then I guess I'll have to persuade you." Jazmin winked at Brielle before expertly falling to one knee, grabbing the soccer girl's waist and pulling her over the knee in such a way that her face was towards Brielle's phone camera. As soon as she felt herself over Jazmin's knee, her face dropped in surprise and her mouth opened: "Okay wait I'll say it, don't spank m-EE!" The girl shrieked as Jazmin's hand delivered a stinging slap down onto the wide cheeks, laughing as they wobbled around.

"You know, I always liked the jiggle you soccer girls have," She commented, grabbing a handful of the girl's round tushy, shaking it around, causing the girl to blush profusely, trying to avoid eye contact with the camera, which was only getting closer. "Please, I'll say the magic words!" Jazmin giggled, her hand delivering a few more solid, loud spanks. "What was that?" "Please!" Jazmin was silent for a moment before looking towards Brielle again and smiling. "Well, if you insist!" With that, she grabbed the girls still-wedgied panties, yanking up on them, stretching the white fabric towards the girl's blonde hair, getting small yelps and shrieks with each expert tug.

"Owwwie! Please, please stop!" Jazmin could barely hear the pleading over her own laughter, not to mention Brielle's. By this point, a few other girls had stopped their own walks to come and watch the spectacle, a red-bottomed soccer player already over another girl's knee was quite the show. "Oh, don't be such a sissy! I'm almost there!" Jazmin smiled, giving a few more harsh spanks before using both hands to yank the panties, each tug causing the girl's legs to flail, tied with her own leggings still at her ankles. Jazmin paused for a moment, watching her feet flail, before a smile crept across her face.

"Okay, okay, maybe I won't give you an atomic wedgie." Jazmin let the panties snap down and pushed the girl off of her knee, the supposed jock landing on her breasts in the mud, barely managing to keep her head above her, her pretty blonde hair, however, getting quite dirty. The crowd let out a loud "Awwww!" at this news, some of them beginning to walk away.

Until Jazmin put one foot on each side of the soccer girl before dropping down, her big butt pushing the girl's head down firmly into the mud, causing her thick legs once again to flail around pathetically, girls in the crowd now taking pictures and egging Jazmin on. "Come on! Atomic! Atomic!" "Spank her some more" "Is that a soccer player? She looks like she should be in math camp!" Jazmin smiled at the crowd as her big cheeks pushed the girl into the mud, before her hands confidently gripped the white panties once more, causing the bullied jock to freeze. "Another wedgie?" Jazmin asked the crowd, who cheered and laughed loudly in response.

Jazmin used both hands and yanked the panties once more, leaning back, bringing the girl's hips into the air with the force of the wedgie, now her knees supporting her exposed red ass while her head sunk further down in the mud. Then, the crowd gasped as Jazmin grabbed the girl's sneakers, bringing them back one at a time and putting them through the girl's leg holes. Then, Jazmin stood up to admire her work with a smile.

The crowd was silent for a moment before bursting into laughter as the girl slowly pulled her head from the mud, unable to stand as she finds herself locked in an impressively tight jock-lock wedgie. Jazmin smiled, posing with her handy-work as the girl whined, wiping mud from her face. "Don't worry, I can help you get all that mud off you. Wanna meet me in the bathroom tonight?" Jazmin said loudly, the crowd giggling at her taunt.

As Jazmin posed above the girl, Brielle stopped the video and came up behind her. Jazmin felt fingers wrap around her shorts and pull them up, making them nice and snug on her massive backside. "Your panties were starting to show, rainbow girl," Brielle teased in a whisper as she and Jazmin began to get back on the trail. "Thanks, princess. Do not want a bad first impression," Jazmin replied, smiling to everyone as they walked, a few girls lagging behind to take pictures of the struggling soccer girl.

Jazmin walks into camp, proud and victorious, being the first girl to bully another this year at the camp. She felt like this was all going to go very nicely for her.

Where does Jazmin's downfall and humiliation begin?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BimboFuta (UN: bimbofuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BimboFuta has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2209972-Wedgie-Camp/cid/2772240-The-not-so-tough-girl