*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bottom-heavy nerd.
  2. Off To Camp!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2209972-Wedgie-Camp/cid/2772902-Bottom-heavy-nerd
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2209972
A summer camp for young women where bullying (especially wedgies) runs rampant.
This choice: Brooke!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bottom-heavy nerd.

    by: TomtomtheMultitasker
Brooke smiled as she gazed upon the massive camp before her. Sure, she knew about it’s reputation even before her first year, and had lost many pairs of undies to the traditions of the cheerleaders, but she was excited to be back! It helped that her mother, Dani, had got her some more durable panties after the last summer, that way they wouldn’t rip as easily(...and the wedgies lasted longer, too). “Thanks for the ride, mom!” she called.

Speaking of Dani, the older woman got out of the car to say goodbye to her daughter. She had a similar figure to Brooke, but childbirth and an age difference gave her slightly larger breasts and a more plump backside. Dani gave Brooke a big kiss on the forehead as she set out for her cabin. The brunette had to sigh; last year, her mom insisted on helping her carry her stuff, and she was called a momma’s girl the whole summer! Hopefully none of the bullies from last year were here.

The brunette gulped as she saw one of the volleyball girls. A fearsome young woman with red hair, bouncy breasts, and a big bubble butt that seemed to stretch out her shorts. On the last day of camp last year, Brooke accidentally pantsed this redhead, showcasing her teddy bear panties to the rest of the camp. If looks could kill, the brunette would be dead! Fortunately, volley-girl’s family called for her, so her butt was safe... until now.

“Don’t notice me, don’t notice me, don’t notice me...” Brooke silently pleaded, the volley-girl glancing at her for a moment before walking off to one of the cabins. The brunette sighed, she was safe for now. The nerd gasped in surprise as her skirt was lifted up from behind, looking back to find her bunkmate from last year, a nerdy Asian girl named Suzi. She had short black hair, breasts only slightly larger than her friend’s, but with a similarly rotund rump. The two had become good friends last year, and were rather cheeky with each other.

“Wow, and I thought your panties couldn’t get any lamer,” teased Suzi, dyeing uo her friend’s underpants. They were granny panties, pink with blue trim, and “I ❤️ School” written across the butt. “Come on, Suzi, I’m not the only girl here who wears grannies,” retorted Brooke, giving her booty a little shake as she smoothed her skirt back down. The brunette could be quite nervous around bullies or anyone else higher on the totem pole, but she felt right at home around other nerds.

As they continued to their cabins, they could see one of the volleyball girls giving a firm wedgie and spanking to a soccer girl. Brooke couldn’t help but stop and watch. The soccer girl had a very nice behind, but the bully probably had the biggest bubble butt in camp history! The way it seemed to ripple with her every movement... if she went to her school, Brooke might just pay that girl to bully her.

“...hey, earth to Brooke,” said a voice, Brooke being snapped out of her thoughts by a quick spank from Suzi. “We’re almost at our cabin. You can fantasize about getting bullied later.”

Brooke quickly nodded, rubbing over the slight sore spot on her bottom as she followed her bunk mate to their cabin. Since it looked like they were the only two there, they decided to put away their belongings and get dressed in the math camp uniform: a white button-up t-shirt and a plaid knee-length skirt. Brooke liked the skirt for two reasons; it kept the bubble butt nerds from having to worry about their bottoms being too small, and it made it easier for the athletic campers to humiliate the math girls.

As the brunette finished packing all her underwear away, she suddenly felt her skirt being lifted once again. “Come on, Suzi, let me finish packing my thiiieeeek!” Brooke’s pleas were cut off as her roommate began to yank up hard on her big panties, her butt cheeks wobbling and clapping together! “Fat chance, fat ass!” cackled the nerdy girl. “I wanna see how these things stretch!”

Brooke’s face went red as she was lifted to her tiptoes. For a nerd, her bunk mate could give a mean wedgie! Suzi giggled and continued to yank with one hand, the other moving to start spanking the big bottom before her. The brunette yelped and squealed cutely with each smack, her butt jiggling as it turned a nice shade of red. “Suziiiiiii,” Brooke playfully whined, jutting our her bottom lip in an exaggerated pout. “We’re both nerds, why are you- Owie! Why are you picking on me?”

“One, because you’re the only nerd here who likes having her undies pulled on,” said Suzi, pulling out one of her hardcover books in order to spank her bunk mate with it. “And two, if Amber chooses you for the volleyball tradition, you’ll be getting much worse than this, so think of it as a warmup!”

About three minutes later, Brooke stood before the mirror, soothing rubbing over her tenderized tushy as her granny panties were firmly fixed over her head. Suzi was in the top bunk, looking over her textbooks. The brunette knew that once the pain went away, she should probably do the same thing. But she saw that the nerdy girl was laying on her stomach and, more importantly, her skirt had ridden up to show her panties! If she had the element of surprise, she could easily get some payback on her friend...

What happens to dear Brooke?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomtomtheMultitasker (UN: thmsgrv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BimboFuta has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2209972-Wedgie-Camp/cid/2772902-Bottom-heavy-nerd