*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2210895-Son-gets-a-new-take-on-life/cid/2776653-The-Start
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2210895
In both stories a son gets taken on an unexpected journey, Thanks to his mother
Chapter #1

The Start

    by: SwitchGirl
Luke is your average 20 year old guy he likes hanging out with his friends as much as possible, but he doesn't get to see all of them as much since they went off to college and he decided that wasn't for him and he lives with his mother. His father has been out of the picture since middle school after he dissapered. Him and his mother get along fairly well she always wants whats best for her son even if he doesn't always see it as that. One day after a normal day at work Luke comes home to see his mom and her friend both have similar body shapes both over 45 and you can see how the years have added to them with potbellys and fatty breasts as well as pretty large asses. You quickly say hi before turning a way to go upstairs to your room before ....

You have the following choices:

1. Mom calls you into the dinning room

2. You go back in to ask your mom a favor

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SwitchGirl (UN: bodyswitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SwitchGirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2210895-Son-gets-a-new-take-on-life/cid/2776653-The-Start