*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Grand Tour
  2. Open for Business
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213068-Expansive-Candy/cid/2787742-The-Grand-Tour
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Erotica · #2213068
A new Candy Factory causes expansive changes in it's unsuspecting employees...
This choice: The Grand Tour  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Grand Tour

    by: expandor
From the highest window at the Expansive Candy Factory, a young woman smiled down as a group of visitors were led towards the entrance to the factory. Her factory. Elena Exco, the chairwoman of Expansive Candy, was the daughter of wealthy industrialist Jonathan Exco, who had passed away in mysterious circumstances two years ago. Elena had been left her father's vast fortune in his will, and had, much to her detractors surprise, managed to turn around the fortunes of his small, failing company. Elena, with her business acumen, enthusiasm and passion for candy, had taken the company global in only a few months.

Now, the pieces were in place. The first factory was complete, stores opening up around this backwater town and customers eager to get their hands on her product. Elena couldn't wait to see the results. Once this town was hooked, she would move onto the next, and the next, and the next...

Elena saw her guests filter in through the gates and prepared to greet them. She took a moment to admire herself in the mirror of her lavish, brightly decorated office. She was only 26, but already a titan of the industry. Framed magazine covers from Time were across her wall, from when she had won "Youngest businesswoman of the century" a few weeks ago. Due to certain...enhancements she had discovered in her candy's properties, she had been able to adjust her own body in exactly the way she wanted.

Expansive Candy was no ordinary candy; it was manufactured with very special ingredients, discovered by her father, which, when consumed in refined form, could have a very significant effect on a person's body and metabolism. Elena, through trial and error, had found this out, and had been able to transform herself from a skinny geek to a gorgeous bombshell. She was particularly proud of her DD cup breasts and shapely bubble butt. Her stomach was perfectly trim and toned and she had even gained a few inches in height. She had dyed her hair purple, the signature colour of the company, and wore a white and pink striped skirt and purple tank top, which drew attention to her figure. She wasn't one for formality.

But unlike the candy that Elena had consumed to refine her appearance, the candy that her customers would be eating would be quite different. It was much more potent and uncontrollable, and would even effect their minds. She couldn't wait until she controlled the entire town...

Taking the elevator from her personal office to the ground floor, she stepped out to find her guests gathered around, waiting for her. There were four of them in total, all of whom had received a surprise invite to the factory for an exclusive tour. Elena had hand picked every one of them.

Her first choice had been Charlotte, something of a minor celebrity - or as a close as you could get to one - in this town. Charlotte was gorgeous, with supermodel good looks and impeccable fashion sense. She had long, black hair a perfect figure; not quite as curvy as Elena's enhanced frame, but certainly one to make any woman envious. She looked like she belonged on a movie set, not a factory floor. Despite her good looks, however, she had struck Elena as a little shallow and vain. She was mostly just known for being an Instagram influencer, rather than doing anything particularly noteworthy.

Beside Charlotte was a couple who had been invited on the tour together, Jenna and Matt. Elena had chosen them due to their great physical fitness. Jenna was a pretty, blonde girl in her early 20's. She had, Elena discovered, been a cheerleader in high school, and now she was a champion swimmer. Matt, her boyfriend, stood the tallest of the group at just over six foot, and was lean and muscular. He worked as a personal trainer at the local gym, and it showed. He had chiselled good looks, a handsome face and, Elena had to admit, a great body.

Looking like the odd one out was another girl, Sophie. Sophie had been chosen for the tour more due to Elena recognising her potential; she was a chef at a local cake shop, and had won awards for her recipes and designs. Cake wasn't exactly candy, but her creativity with icing, flavouring and sugar had appealed to Elena. Unlike the super fit Charlotte, Matt and Jenna, Sophie was a little shorter and less striking. She was very pretty, with a cute face framed by a thick pair of glasses and freckled cheeks. Her auburn hair was tied back in a pony tail, and she was looking around eagerly.

"Welcome!" Elena said as she approached. "You probably recognise me, of course, but I am Elena Exco, head of the company. You can call me Elena."

Charlotte looked unimpressed. Matt and Jenna smiled politely, and Sophie let out a small squeal of excitement.

"Now, I'm sure you're all eager to get on with the tour, so let's get started," Elena said, ushering her guests towards the large double doors ahead...

---

Choose a character to focus on:

You have the following choices:

1. Charlotte

2. Jenna and Matt

3. Sophie

*Noteb*
4. Focus on Elena herself...

5. Create a new Character...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 expandor (UN: skeletorio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213068-Expansive-Candy/cid/2787742-The-Grand-Tour