*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tasty Rewards
  2. Lucy
  3. Open for Business
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213068-Expansive-Candy/cid/2886839-Tasty-Rewards
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Erotica · #2213068
A new Candy Factory causes expansive changes in it's unsuspecting employees...
This choice: Lucy gets to work, unknowingly eating all of her candy...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tasty Rewards

    by: Reneg4de
"Okay, let's get to it!"

Full of energy, Lucy flipped to the first page while simultaneously pulling a notebook from her bag. Pen in hand, she began to quickly flick through the training manual, jotting down the occasional note. It was one of her old study habits from college, one that had served her extremely well. Get the general gist of what she's meant to learn, divide it into sections, then expand upon it. However, not five minutes into her learning...

"Urgh, so boring..."

Lucy reclined in her chair with a heavy groan, arms falling limply to her sides. While her study plan was good in theory, she had only ever managed to pull it off once or twice without taking breaks every five minutes.

"This thing is so long!" Lifting the hefty manual, she ran her fingers along the width of the book, page edges brushing against her fingertip. It had to be an inch at least, maybe even an inch and a half. An inch of boring, meaningless information, with nary a reward for her hard work... But maybe there could be?

Lifting one of her many candies between her fingers, she inspected it for a moment before glancing back down at her manual, then finally at her notes. With a smirk, she popped the sweet into her mouth, savouring its delicious taste. It was followed by another, then another, before she stopped.

Okay! For each chapter I manage to complete, I reward myself! Lucy grinned at her idea, enthusiasm rapidly returning to her bored body. Brandishing her pen, she quickly finished scribbling down the various headings. Once done, her efforts were rewarded with a handful of heavenly candies. Mmm, delicious... Studying for college would've been way better had I thought of this! Now, chapter one...

For the next couple of hours, the office around Lucy vanished in a muffled background as she steadily worked her way through the manual. For each chapter she slogged through, she treated herself to some candies, whose tantalising taste re-energized her and allowed her to work her way through the next chapter. What she didn't realize was that, with each completed goal, her reward grew, going from three candies to four. Four became five, which became six. And after a particularly long and uninteresting chapter about the correct way to fill out a report, she treated herself to a whole eight sweets!

"Almost done~" Lucy sang quietly to herself as she turned to the final couple of pages. She was prepared to give it her all, only to find the final chapter was some sort of letter from the owner of Expansive Candy that urged her to do her best for herself and the company. Despite taking no notes, she had grown accustomed to her read-for-reward scheme and, upon finishing the letter, devoured another eight sweets. "And I'm done! Finally!"

With a pleased sigh, Lucy relaxed, pushing the manual to one side. Smile on her face, she found a hand snaking its way to her candy bowl, scooping up what remained in it and popping them into her mouth. As she swallowed, her hand returned to the bowl, her fingers scraping against the ceramic bottom.

"I finished them all?" She muttered to herself, blushing slightly at her sudden and surprising gluttony. "Man, I hope they don't affect my figure too badly..."

Unbeknownst to Lucy, her rewards had already begun to affect her...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reneg4de (UN: sparksalot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213068-Expansive-Candy/cid/2886839-Tasty-Rewards